Chapter two

I don't own twilight

                            Bella's pov

I was walking up the stairs When I heard a baby's cry from Rosalie and Emmett's room.

As I walked threw the door I say a little girl with blond hair and blue eyes on the bed looking over and a little boy with light brown eyes and short curly brown hair on the ground crying. I went over and picked up the baby boy shushing him and checking him over, when I stopped crying he screamed "Ella" I smiled "hey Emmy bear" I said. I went over to the bed and picked up Rosalie so looked up at me and started to play with my hair, I set them down and headed over to Alice's and Jasper's room when I entered there is a little girl and a little boy, the little girl had short black hair with brown eyes , the little boy has dirty blond hair and hazel eyes. Alice yells "bwella" and jasper yells "bee" I laugh and set Emmett  and Rosalie down, and pick up Alice and jasper. I set them down and walked towards Carlisle's and Esme's room. When I walk in I find a little girl with black hair with hazel eyes and a little boy with light blond hair and blond hair. They are both laying one the ground. When they see me Esme screams "Isa" and Carlisle screams "Isawella" I smile and sit on the floor with the baby Cullen's around me. I hear a scream from Edwards room and run over to it and find A little boy giggling. The little boy has bronze hair and bright green eyes. I smile and go pick him up as he sees me he screams "bwlla" I smile and head toward the stairs.