Life is sad

I wake up before everyone else, as usual. I'm used to that but I'll never be used to the silence. I hate it. It's like voldemort came back just to antagonize me. Finally after awhile someone  came out. It wasn't anyone I knew. I slowly walked over. And slide behind him. I wrapped one arm around him and pointed my pepper spray at his face. I know, I'm pathetic. "Who are you and what do you want?" He chuckled. "What is that, pepper spray?" He pushed me back. The floor hit my head. I gasped. He walked away. Another boy came up. He looked at me, His eyes scared as pettigrew. He looked around. "Evan! Get back here! He ran away, and as he did his hood came off. His hair was amber brown. Something flew out. A letter and some sort of necklace.

Dear Evan,
I do not feel so good and your letters are all that keep me believing I'll make it. I know it's hard but keep hope and never give up.
                                   Love,
                                          Mom

I stared at it. It was dated November 15th 2010. It was august 4th 2016. Sad. The necklace was a purple encrusted locket. I opened it. A picture of a beautiful woman greeted me. She had light brown skin and big hazel eyes. Her hair was black as night and smile as bright as day. My dad woke seeing me on the ground, asleep. "Sleepwalking." He mumbled. I woke up a few hours later. I grumbled. My neck ached. I walked to the kitchen. Note on the refrigerator door.

I'll be home at 7:00 pm. Your mom left at 4:00 am and will return at 6:00 tomorrow. 
-dad

I looked at the clock. 12:47?!
I have to go. Now. I have to go get clothes before tomorrow. It's the 1st day of school tomorrow! All I have is a white blouse and khaki shorts. The other stuff I'm giving to good will. I use my bike to race to the store. After an hour and 5 stores later, I went home. Sirens rang. As I crossed the street a honk scared the pee outta me. "oof" a scream. Yelling. Another honk. Darkness fills my eyes, as one last scream fills the air. Mine...