Our Tree

Bellamy and I have this tree a ways outside of camp that we like to escape to when shit gets crazy. Sometimes we just sit under it and talk and sometimes we make out under it. Today has been quite stressful so I told him to meet me there. Little did I know, he had plans.

"Damn Bell took you long enough." I say as I see him reach the tree.
Bellamy and I have been dating for two and a half years so we have established nicknames for each other. I call him Bell and he calls me his baby prince. But he would never do that when anyone else was around. Neither one of us are openly gay. He's also the leader of the group and they look up to him as the Alfa so I don't think calling his boyfriend " baby prince" would make him look manly.
"Hey."
He says with the hottest smirk.
He places a little kiss on my neck and smiles down at me.
He pushed me against the tree. Hard.
"Babe what are you doing?"
"Shhhh."
He presses his lips firmly against mine. The kiss gets more heated. He then starts kissing my jaw then down my neck. He pulls off my shirt and kisses down my torso, leaving little hickies here and there.
I let out a small moan.
"Ah, Bell. Mhh"
"Like that Baby Prince?"
"Mhm"
He starts kissing lower and lower reaching my pants line. He then starts unzipping my jeans as he looks straight into my eyes. I let out a loud moan. He's now on his knees gripping my thighs. He begins kissing up them getting to the underline of my boxers.
"Won't be needing these."
He says as he slips them off. He likes my tip cleaning off my pre come. He grips my hard on and starts to pump. He puts me all in his mouth. I swear to god he doesn't had a gag reflex and I fucking love it. He finishes me off and I pull him up.
"You up for round two?" He whispers in my hear.
"Fuck, yes."
I then begin taking off his closes one layer at a time. Soon he is standing in nothing but his boxers.
"Mhm you look so good, Bell."
I then pull down his boxers. Damn I almost forgot how huge he is. He turns me around hard and I am now standing with my stomach against our tree and my hands above my head. He rubs his index finger around my hole. He stretches me out going from one finger to two.
"You ready babe?" He asks before slamming into me. I let out a loud scream. He trust in and out of me leaving us both a moaning mess.
"Yes! Bell please!"
"Mmmh like this, Prince?"
"God, yes."
He then hits my g spot and I come all over the tree followed by him coming inside me.
He turns me around and smirks. He catches breath and say,
"God, I love you!"
"Love you too!"
We both get dressed and head back to camp and cuddle up in our tent as it is very late. We carefully make sure no on sees us.
"Goodnight Baby Prince."
"Goodnight Bell."