You're Leaving?

Lens POV
"Heya Piko!!!!Where have you been?!?!?" I jumped onto Piko and kissed him while giggling. "Pikooooo~ you didn't kiss me back!" I pouted childishly. I'm not this naive but I just want to catch his attention, plus he likes me when I'm childish. I wond-" Im leaving to California" my thoughts were cut off by those words. I looked up to see Piko's face he had tears in his eyes and his fists were clenched. I slowly jumped of him and looked at face for any kind of sign that he was joking. I knew he wasn't......I even knew he meant it as soon as those words came out. But I needed to make sure.  Tears poured out of my eyes as I stared at his face. "Why ar-hic- are you le-hic- leaving -hic-?" I asked calmly he looked down at the sobbing mess and said that he meet a girl that he really liked and decided that he wanted leave with her. Now that hurt, I looked down at my promise ring and looked at him. I took off my promise ring and held it in my hand. I grabbed his wrist and led him to the lake that was nearest to us. He kept asking me where we were going I ignored him and kept walking. Soon my walking became running, as soon as we made it grabbed hand and slipped off his ring. I looked at them, the blue jewel, he said that they looked like my beautiful eyes...............the white jewel represented the same thing. tears stroked my check at the memory, I couldn't take it, without thinking I threw them in the lake. I looked at Piko he was wide eyed, after a few seconds he started crying. "I'm sorry......" And with that he left.