Lies

(Justin's P.O.V.*

I slam into the door and it flies open, I see (y/n) sitting on the floor surrounded by blood. I start to cry and run up to her, I scream at Danny and tell him to call 911. He rushes in and has wide eyes.

"Call for help now Danny, Don't just stand there!!" I scream, he nods and takes out his phone as fast as he can. I started to get thirsty and Danny could see that, he puts an hand on my shoulder and I reach under the cabinets and grad another bag of animal blood. Sucking it dry, I don't know how long I can last until (y/n) smell overpowers me.

Soon enough, people rush in a pull me off her. They put her on a stretcher and pulls her down stairs, I run with them and ask if I could ride.

"Are you family?" One asked

I nod "I'm her boyfriend", he nods and I hop in. We start to drive off and I grab her hand. Tears running down my face as she was loosing more blood, I kiss her forehead.

We reach the hospital and they pull her in the back, I push my back up against the wall and slide down.

I smell wolf so I look up and look around and all I see is the worst of all. James, he's an alpha and he has been coming at me for a while. Every since he found I was transgender, we used to date.

One day, I told him I was transgender and he has been against me ever since. He sees me and has a smirk grow across his face, oh fuck. What is he planning now?

He starts walking towards and with a smile on him face, he has a cup with something in it.

Once he's in front of me, he spills house drink and it starts to burn me. It smelled like vurvain, that stuff hurts like a fothermucker.

I scream in agony and hold onto my arm where he spilt it, a doctor comes out of a room and runs to me. He looks at me and looks at where on holding, he tries to move my arm but I don't let him.

He whispers "its OK, I'm a vampire too", I just nod and move my hand. He picks me up and takes no to the room he was in, he then places me on the bed. He goes into his cabinet and gets out some gel, he comes over to me and opens it. He gets some out and rubs it on the burn.

I flinch and then it disappears, I look up at him and smile. He smiles back and says " (y/n) is doing fine, she hasn't died which is good. How did you not want to suck her sweet blood? Its smells so good."

I just look down and shrug, she does smell very good and I don't know how long I can go without a taste of it. "Your gonna go insane if you don't try some" he said, I look up at him. He said for me to wait and he'll be right back.

He comes back with a tube of blood, it smelt like (y/n). "No no no no no, I can't" I say. He comes close and says, " if you don't at least try it, you'll attack her some day and probably kill her. Its for the best."

I nod and take the tube, I was shaking. "Justin, I know this is your first time trying human blood. Its better to try it now instead of g-" I cut him off "going insane on her and not having control over myself" he smiled and nodded.

I was shaking and put some on my finger, I slowly put it on my tongue and it tasted amazing. It tasted so sweet and loving, it was way better than animal blood. Animal blood is bitter and doesn't really have a taste, I bring the tube up to my mouth and drink it. I felt some drip out of the corner of my mouth, I wipe it off and lick it off my hand. Now I'm scared, what if I attack (y/n) and kill her?

I walk out, thanking him and going back to (y/n) door. Soon after, someone comes out saying I could come in and see her. I shot up and walk in, she was passed out on the bed with stitches on her arm. I sit in the chair next to the bed and hold her hand.

+-Time skip-+

She starts to wake up and looks at me and smiles, I smile a sad smile and I was still crying.

"Look I'm so-" "why did you do it?" I cut her off. She looked down and told me, I hugged her but was careful about her arm. I sit back down and grab her arm gently, I bring it up to my lips and she looked terrified. I put my hand on her cheek and kissed you cuts, then I realize that I still had her blood on my mouth. It was on her arm, "Who's blood is that?" I shake my head and lie about it being animal blood, I can't tell her that the doctor gave me a pint of her blood for me to suck dry.

I need that to be a secret

_________________________________________

Go follow the following peoples

AleahAndAshley
AshleyGiczy71503
celia123456123
i_love_penguins919
And
icee_heaven