7

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE! 

I've been sitting on this couch waiting for Justin for at least an hour. He just told me to get dressed and wait downstairs, so here I am.

Tonight was the night, and my stomach churned more than ever. Because now, I wasn't scared for only Justin, but Jake too. With each minute that passed, another three cars would pull up to the house, and at least ten more men would come in. This meeting was going to be a whole ordeal.

I didn't want to come, I never liked being around all this gang stuff. But Justin would not let me out of his sight, especially on a night like tonight, especially after the threat Jake had made. If he had even a hunch that someone would break into the house and take me, Justin wouldn't risk it.

So I sat patiently on this couch and watched as the men either smoked together, drank beer, arm wrestled, or showed off their weapons. I didn't understand how Justin even allowed all this. How could they fight if they were all high, drunk, or both?

Finally, Justin came down into the living room area. He was dressed in all black with the exception of his camouflage jacket. His joggers were nice and fitted and I admired his butt. Guys can have nice butts too, and Justin's was really nice.

He held two handguns in his gloved hands. The fingers of each glove were cut off, and they were black, just like the rest of his outfit. He took the bigger gun, the matte black one, and secured it onto his body via some strap under his hoodie. The other gun remained in his hand.

"Bella." His voice was soft and he walked toward me, sitting on the couch to my right. Justin took my small, fragile hand in his large one and tightly wrapped my fingers around the base of the second gun. "If anyone even gets remotely close to you, you shoot okay? Remember, turn the safety off and keep pulling the trigger until they're on the ground." His voice was serious as he took the gun away from me and put it in the waistband of my leggings. He let his hands stay there for a moment, his cold fingers creating goosebumps on my stomach.

Justin took my ponytail and tucked it into my black sweatshirt  before lifting the hood and securing it over my head gently. His fingers slowly went to my wrist, where he pushed up my sleeve and fingered the bracelet he had given me for Christmas.

"There's a tracker inside," he whispered gently into my ears. His hot breath sent chills down my cold body as we locked eyes. His were dark, too dark, but nonetheless he was being gentle right now. "If anyone even tries to take you, I'll get them princess. I'll get you, I promise." He placed a light kiss on my forehead.

Justin slowly got up from the couch and he now stood in the middle of the room giving commands. "Dylan, Alex, you guys are by my side at all times okay. Your guns are ready and fully loaded. If you fuck up..." He gave them a deadly look. "Luke, Josh, Derek, load the cars. Only bring the best weapons. Max, if we start shooting, you go for the blue eyed kid. They're hopeless without him. No one touches Jake, that fucker is all mine. Understand?"

All the men nodded their heads in agreement, but I flinched at his last sentence. What would I do if Justin killed Jake?

"Dylan give me stats," Justin commanded, grabbing my hand and pulling me to the black escalade alongside Alex and Dylan.

"Silent Death is already there waiting for us. The rest of our guys are standing by, just outside the site, waiting for our arrival as well. The sun set thirty th-"

"Alright, thank you News 12 Long Island."

Justin leaned over and buckled my seatbelt, pulling the strap to tighten it completely. When he was finished, he leaned back into his seat and took out the keys.