|CHAPTER 2|

I wonder who is he? For knowing such background about my family. On top of that.. he has the dark flame master. The strongest will of high spirit i assume. What was his intention?

"Where is she? Its late already" Kamito scratch his head, worry that something bad might happen to claire. "I guess, i have to find her"

"Ara Ara, what a brave girl you are. Claire Rouge"

"WHO?!!" Claire look surrounded her. But there's no trace or anyone in here. "YOU..." Claire flinch when she encounter with the dark spirit again. "After you gave me that dark frenzy spirit! Now what are you making me to do?!" Restia laugh.

"Naah~ im just here to tell you something.... something huge" Restia smirk evily. "What is it that you want?" Claire shouted.

"Kazehaya Kamito" Claire frozed. Ka-Kamito? Why? Why him?

"Oh right, youre once his contracted spirit by known his old contracted spirit" Restia frown.

Restia is Kazehaya Kamito 's
contracted spirit , She is a high level darkness elemental spirit in the form of a young girl.

She is later revealed to be the
incarnation of the 'will' of the
Darkness Elemental Lord, Ren
Ashdoll.

In elemental waffe form, she
transforms into a jet-black demon sword known as «Vorpal Sword» - The sword that pierces truth. She is capable of transforming herself to sword form on her own and being wielded by others without the need to form a contract.

But that was before..

"I am.... restia ashdoll" Claire stop. "Ash....doll?" What is she talking about. I dont have any idea about it. What was she saying. I dont know.

"What was your relationship with kamito?!" Claire yell. Restia titl her head connecting both of her hands together.

"The woman he love. The woman he desire. The woman he was waiting for..... is me" Claire widen her eyes. It was a huge shock for her.

The woman he love? The woman he desire? The women he was waiting for? Is....... restia ashdoll? The black spirit.

My heart... why does it feel like its being torn apart. I found myself hard to breath. Its hurting. My chest is... hurting. Its getting hot. No... it cant be.. kamito... love this girl? This.... is... unforgivable.

"Kazehaya Kamito is... my love of life. And he had his eyes on me"

Shut tight your mouth. Or.....

"We do all sort of things... he couldnt resist if i asked a kiss from him. Just one but he beg for more"

Or i will burn you the hell out of me.....

"CLAIRE!!!!!!!" his voice ringing inside my ear calling out my name. Restia notice that kamito is nearby somewhere.

"Claire...." he stop when he saw claire standing alone between the trail. "Claire..."

"Stay away from me" I dont know that this gave me such a painful and huge impact through my heart. It cannot be heal. My heart is getting hurt and hurt after he appear. Just hearing his voice making my heart torn apart. This is not right. This is not true.

Kamito was surprised that he could feel different aura coming from me. He can sense something bad is happening. I feel like i was being enchanted. My hair is turning darker red and my eyes turn to dark crimson. I can sense something conquer me. No, it was just my feeling. My power got raises when i feel hurt. This is beyond under control.

"Claire..." Kamito look so concern. "Get a grip, claire!!" Kamito shouted and run towards me. No... he already has someone else in his heart. Not me nor ellis or someone else. Its his contracted spirit. The dark spirit. Its unbelievable.

I feel like im not needed anymore. There's no reason for him to be my contracted spirit again. Its dissapear. My feelings.. well, i dont need him again. Goodbye... kazehaya kamito.

"CLAIRE!" Kamito hug me tightly. "Please, wake up!" He cried. No. That's not working on me. I dont need someone like you. You traitor. You despicable guy. I hate you!!

"Kriest......" Claire whisper. Kamito got startle and broke his hug. "Kriest?" He thought. Who was that?!

"Yes, your highness" Kriest walk himself out from the wood. Unlocking myself from kamito embrace, i turn to look at kriest. I dont need him anymore. All i need is... you... kriest.

This is it... claire rouge.

"Kriest vonger, form a contract and recognize me as thy master. In turn, i will be thy scabbard" the slow yet powerful wind started to flow to the sky causing kamito to stumble.

"CLAIRE, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Kamito shouted. No. This is.... no... restia... she's turning just like restia did long ago. "CLAIRE NO! DONT LEAVE ME!!" With that word claire was somehow be able to get herself back. But, nothing could stop her from doing it. "I dont want to lost someone i love. Never again!!!! Kamito dash towards claire attempting to stop the contract. But it was too late that claire pull kriest into a deep kiss causing kamito to fall in broken.

This.... happen again.

Nothing could change me back after this. The new dark master flame. CLAIRE ROUGE.