My Mafia Prince Charming

I was bored. Oh so completely bored out of my mind. Of course it couldn't be helped since I was in History. I puffed out some air in undeniable boredom, blowing away my bleached white and dyed electric blue bangs and glanced to my best friend through my big and slightly bulky black nerd glasses, who was currently giving soft snores as she napped at her desk, her infant girl blanket pink hair now just messy instead of stylishly messy. I huffed seeing this. 'That took me a half hour to get it like that! and she ruins it in five minutes!'.

I guess I couldn't blame her though, this class IS boring. Much to boring for her possibly ADHD mind. I directed my attention back to the window to half stare through it and half stare at my reflection. I played with a strand of my kinda thick jet black hair that seemed even darker against my pale skin, which made my skin seem even paler in contrast. I stared at my eyes and pulled down an eye lid to get a better look at it. Both of my eyes were bright yellowish amber, which often got some weird stares. Especially in a small town like this. I once had a old Catholic lady faint when she found out my eyes were really that color, and after she woke up she started mumbling about work of the devil. And all I wanted was some cookie dough ice cream. Some people.

I sighed again and as I did I felt something light bounce off the back of my head and watched as the object landed in front of me on my desk. In front of me was a crumbled up piece of paper and I turned to look behind me. Behind me was Mitchell Staten, one of the best, possibly THE best, football player in this school. And who just so happened to be one of the best looking guys here to boot, too bad his attitude was as bad as how good he looked.

I turned back around and huffed irritated. I blatantly ignored the second paper wad that hit my head. And the third. Fourth. Fifth. It was the sixth that I noticed that my eyebrow was twitching and I gritted my teeth in frustration. I turned back and scowled at him and glared as a paper wad hit me on my forehead. "Would you KNOCK it OFF-!" "Mr. Lake! Turn around and pay attention!". I solemnly turned around and slouched in my seat, huffing as I heard Mitchell snicker behind me with his equally rude and annoying friends.

I glanced to the clock amd groaned. Five minutes left. Why is it that whenever there's little time left it always seem to go on forever? I growled internally as another paper ball hit my shoulder. 'I hate high school. It's the worst thing since spray cheese. And I don't CARE what people say, that stuff is CRAP-' 'RIIIIIIIIIIING!'. I looked up at the door from my thoughts to see people gathering they're things and leaving. I looked to my 'Sleeping Beauty' of a friend and walked over to her desk and promptly shoved at her head. "Elieen. Wake up.". I rolled my eyes hearing her mumble something about pancakes.

"ELIEEN. Wake UP!" I said annoyed as I slammed a textbook infront of her. Before I could even register what was happening she had stood up, shoved my bangs up, then swiftly slapped her rubber ruler forcibly across my forehead painfully. "OW!" "Won't do that again will yah!". I backed away holding my forehead and rubbed it. 'Great, probably left a red mark-' 'SLAP' "OW!". I drew my hand back, which now had a stinging red rectangular mark on the back of it. "Obey me mortal!" "Jesus christ! You're still in character from drama class aren't you?!" ".....Obey Athena!" 'SLAP' "Ow! Knock it OFF!". I growled and snatched her ruler then chucked it out the open window. "No! You have disarmed me!" "I'm going to disarm your face in a minute!" "I'd like to see you try!" "Mr. Lake! Miss Dexy! Do you both need to spend an extra three hours after school today to know how to behave!".

"No sir....." "Good. Now leave for your next class before you both are late." "Yes sir". I huffed and grabbed my bag and followed Eileen out of the classroom, blowing my bangs out of my eyes as I walked on to Culinary Class. The only class that I happened to actually like. and the only one that I passed with flying colors. "Mr. Pratt is a major prick." I heard Eileen say next to me. I snickered as I adjusted the strap of my bag on my shoulder. "You could totally be a poet with that.". She laughed and we parted to our next classes with waves. 'Honestly I couldn't handle school without that crazy chick.' I thought as I entered the classroom, nodding to my teacher as I went to go to my seat. With as much grace as a sloth I dropped my bag on the empty stool next to mine and plopped on my own.

I sat alone in this class, even though there were two seats per cooking bar. I'm not exactly popular among my generation. I sighed and ran my hand through my hair as I droned out my teacher's voice as she gave instructions on today's food project. 'Please, I could cook whatever she dished out with my eyes closed.' I thought as I leaned back lazily in my chair. I was halfway in La La Land when I heard the door click open. Which was strange because from what I could tell everybody was here.

I looked to the door boredly, it was probably just a teacher or something anyway, and crossed my arms. When the person stepped through the door my eyes widened and I could feel my blood rush to my ears as my throat went dry. "Oh my God.....".