Chapter One

The Beginning Isn't Always As It Seems:

NO ONES POV:
All of Earth's history has been filled with empires and governments. Weather the variety of governments were anarchy, dictatorship, or democracy. "All great kingdoms must fall". As the great saying goes. Our great world has crumbled under pressure at one time but, the hero among all hero's has saved it. Our entire humanity and race. The funiest part it was a woman who saved our world. But No one has seen her, only the people close to her know were she is now.
Minori's Pov:
"Alright my little humming bird it's time for you to go to bed", I stated. "Ohh Mom!", my daughter started. "Why don't you ever finish the story on a week day", she complained, but quite irratated. "Because my dearest daughter Melanie", I tried to reason with her. "First off it's a week day you need your rest, second off the story is too long there's more than one book". "Ohh I see I bet if aunt Maya was here she would tell me all the books in one short summary", she claimed with the cutest little smirk well laugh really. Then out of no where my sister Maya comes out of the toy chest and claimed, "Did someone call for me!" Ohh how I wish my sister dose'nt do that, because then I can't put my daughter to sleep and it's nearly 9:00 p.m and this is the last thing I need right now. Jeez this woman getting my daughter hyped up.
Third Person Pov:
"So who called my name ", states Maya with her hands raised up with excitement! Minori face palmed her face. "You know" she replied, "The  only reason you are here is because your son rejected you or in other words he said he dose'nt need you anymore right", Minori states with amusement in her face. "Ohh just shut up my son dose need me he's just beign diffcult right now that's all", Maya said with a poudy kid face like if she was a five year old. "SO!" Maya screamed with enthusiasm. "Who want to hear the most epic story off all times" announced Maya. "Hey Aunt Maya is is true that the savior was always the hero", Melanie asked with wonder in her eyes. Minori innterupted there conversation and remarked with a mischievous look in her mother's eyes looking at her daughter, "She didn't always start of as a hero". Just then Maya gave her the most excited smile she hasn't done since her teenage years. Of course both of them have lived through the story.
           RING RING RING!
KKKKAAAAAZZZZZKKKKIII!!!!
GOOD MORNING!
             PAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!
Good morning Ren. What do you want little brat and do you have to keep on doindlg this? "You already I hated when you act perverted bro", Kazuki said with the pissed of voice.
 AAAAAHHHHH!!!!! "What do you mean little brat diet off were both 16 and I'm three months older than you".
"This is so unfair I liked you better when you were in 8th grade you were so girly and cuter then". "Bro leave me alone in tired I haven't had food yet". "You never have food in the mornings and all you ever bring in lunch is ramen and BBQ chips. Is that really all you ever want to eat in life". "Dose it really matter what I eat", she finally stated getting tired of the sittuation.
"Not really", he replied back with unsurness. "Exactly", she finally said.
"Kazuki". "Hey Nori what's up?", Kazuki called the girls's name with calm. "Have you heard that Heaven, Hell, Earth, and The Valley of the Unknown are training up for this upcoming war", Nori announced with a hint of worry. "Well yeah", Kazuki said. "I mean it's a war Nori there bound to team up to get earth back". "I guess your right, but how can you guess that" Nori replied back with shock in her voice.
RRRRRIIIINNNNGGGG!!!!!!!!!
"So it's time guys you know for class come on were going to be late", Nori announced in a hurry.
All of the children well teenagers got up and left, but what these children didn't know was that very soon they were going to be in a war. Very soon.
                **In The Class**

"Okay class everybody sit down I have sapecial anounments to make", The home room teacher announced. "We have special guest today to......... well special guest", The teacher corrected herself with nervousness. Nori races her hand "Mrs. Akane". "Yes". "Is it them you know......" "Yes it is them", Her teacher interupted her. The whole class started whisspering to each other with fear and suspense. "The people who are coming today are the people Heaven, Earth sanctuary, Hell, and The Valley of the Unknown. So they are going to choose 5 people to help them out on the war", She finally said. "There will be  five of them as well to test you on strength, stradegy, kindness, and your five senses. I am now telling you if any of you get chossen be prepared to lose your lives this war is no joke", Teacher Akane states with no crack in her voice and seriousness in her eyes. "Now who's ready to meet them your trainers that is", There teacher smirks at her students scared saces except for four of her students. It was Kazuki, Nori, Ren, and Masura her 4 special students and she knew better than anyone that Kazuki especially her might start something more than just courageous as the teacher was staring at the students yellow eyes.

~~~~~¤~~~~~~~¤~~~~~¤~~~~~~¤~~~~~
                        Authors opinion
Hey guys sorry I javent updated in a long time ohh kailyn16 thank you for the grammar check but I think I messed up again but that's okay. PPPLLEEASSS guys read my book thank for the support. 😢😢😢😢😀😀😀😀😀😀😀
Author chan out🙅🙆🙇😆😊