Chapter 2

''What?'' He asked.

''I said I'm sorry'' I mumbled in embarrassment, he just looked at me, and I begged for an answer in my head. He is really kind, so it would surprise me if he didn't reply, but I have been a real bitch to him, so I kind of understand if he hates me more than he already does.

He rolled his eyes, and then closed them. Liam, Zayn, Niall and Louis sat there, making fun of me, because I said 'sorry'. And suddenly Zayn burst out laughing, he didn't stop laughing for 10 minutes, and then he pointed at me and said many different mean words.

Since Louis, yeah, my own brother, also hates me, he didn't care that they other and himself made fun of me. ''Kids, stop'' Harry mumbled, looking at them all with a serious glare. They stopped, and it was an awkward silence.

''And-And you said SORRY!'' Zayn yelled while laughing so much that he couldn't hold back the tears. I got really hurt, but I'm good at hiding my feelings. I actally got so mad that I wanted to smack Zayn in the face... Or I want it all the time, so I guess it's nothing new.

''I'm just going out for a walk'' I mumbled and I heard Zayn say ''Oh my gad, she is so lame''

I got extremely hurt again, by his words, and I ran out, slamming the bus door behind me.

''Wait! Essy!'' Harry's voice yelled behind me, I kept running, and suddenly I fell onto the ground. Oh, fuck! Dumb stone. Why do I always have to stumble when the worst person ever wanna talk to me?!

He helped me up. ''Get the fuck away from me'' I hissed and pulled my arm out of his grip.

''Please, just let me talk'' He said, grabbing my arm again.

''Never ever''

I started running again, and when I looked back, he was right behind me. I tried to run faster, and I looked back again, he had finally stopped running. I also stopped, and I was breathless, exactly like him, but he was far away from me.

''Please!'' He yelled, and I rolled my eyes. I just started walking, and I have no idea where I am. Now, I actually wish that Harry kept following me.

Oh gad, I'm starting to panic... Where the hell am I?! And why did I leave without my phone?! Maybe I get raped? I have so many thoughts in my head right now...

''Harry!!'' I screamed so loudly that everyone on the whole earth could hear me... But I didn't get any answer. I began crying, I don't know what to do!

I kept walking, and I saw some drunk people, but I decided to not let them see me, I would probably get raped.

Fuck my life.

"Hey.. May I drive you home?" A guy asked, wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"Excuse me?" I asked, shocked over his behavior.

"You heard me. Do you want me to drive you home?" He asked.

Of course I didn't want to. And if I said where the bus is, he would probably rape the boys too.

"No, please get away from me" I said, and tried to move away from him.

"Don't be so bitchy! I know you are gothic or emo girl or something, but you don't have to be like this" he said, and on some words he slurred, he is drunk.

"Go away from me! If not, I'm gonna kick you so hard in the balls that you can't walk tomorrow" I warned him.

He looked at me, a bit scared in his eyes. "I'm going" he mumbled and walked away from me. Thank god.

I sat down on the ground, oh my gad, it's freaking cold. I just wish Harry would come and hug me now. What..? I just didn't think that?! I did, fuck me.