Phase 3: List of Peculiar Encounterings

I've encountered many peculiar things in my life. From seeing rats fighting each other, to humans crawling on the ground, I could say that these events are regular. I even got bit by a little girl because she said she was a cannibal. Is this a good thing? NO. In fact, it should be no where near normal, but reality is very outlandish. Anyway, another event has been added to my "List of Peculiar Encounterings." Most people would be dying of bliss if this happened to them, but I feel as if I'm a cowardly mouse, dreading not to be eaten by the fierce lion. Being dragged out by my hand, by a sexy heir, seems like a fantasy-type situation, but it TRULY happened.

Too many emotions are overwhelming me, and what's worse is that these emotions are causing my chocolate amaretto muffin want to come and visit. I'm dragged out of the cabaret, and once I feel that cool breeze pass by me, I notice I'm being dragged by the person I'd least expect to be even acknowledged by: Joel Vonzeal. While I was being pulled to my doom, I see the surprised and questioning stares of the customers and my co-workers. But, it certainly was amusing when Lilly Collins had "What the hell just happened?" and "I'm going to kill that boy." written all over her abashed face. 

Back to the main topic. JOEL VONZEAL. Questions like, "What does he want from me?" and "Am I going to lose my virginity to this piece of SHIT?!" rushed through my head. But, after a while, I was outside of the cabaret with him, while my nervousness was rising rapidly. He looked at me with that intense stare of his; I could feel the tension and the "spark" of that very moment. The awkward atmosphere was killing me, so I broke it.                                                            

"What do you want?" I said; my heart was pounding rapidly, but my face held confidence.

"You're gonna be my girl tonight." he said arrogantly. When he said this, I was speechless, confused, and I thought I was losing my mind. I look at him up and down, then, I stare back into his eyes. I stare at him with a concentrated look, then said these exact words:

"Fuck no." From then, I turned around and went back to the entrance of the cabaret, but as soon as I grab for the handle, my arm is grabbed by Joel.

"No one says no to Joel Vonzeal." I think for a little, just to give back the correct sly remark.

"Well, I believe I just did." Once I say those words, a small grin forms on his face, he grabs my hand, and I am yet again, being dragged to my doom. 

•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•

I'm in a coffee shop, and straight across from me is Joel. Acoustics are playing in the background, the lights are bright but have nice orange-yellow tint. You could say the shop would be on the indie side, but it's a cute shop with mini lights on the ceiling and star lanterns hanging down. A cherry wood floor, cherry wood tables and chairs, a brown leather sofa at the corner for reading. Nice coffee shop, but a bad combination of Joel and I. What's all the synonyms for confused, tired, and worry? Because, if I had all those words floating in my head, those are the only ones that would be floating in my head. I'm looking at him, but not once has he glanced at me; he has been giving his attention to the window for the past eight minutes. Was it normal for him to be silent unless someone else brings up a conversation? Once again, the awkward atmosphere was killing me, so I broke it.                                                                

"Of all the places in the world, why did you bring me here?"

"Because I felt like it." was his response. Are you serious? That's his reason? Well I shouldn't be expecting much from an arrogant asshole like him.

The waitress with gleaming eyes come to our table to serve us his Chamomile tea and my Citron tea with a white chocolate chip muffin. He stares at me while I eat my fluffy and chocolatey heaven, and then he says the words that any fucking retard would say:

"I thought you were for the sell. I apologize for the fact that you look like any other slut or prostitute in this town."

If you have ever seen, the face of someone who has been in shock, but has a twist of annoyance and wonder in his/her reaction, then you can imagine what my face would have looked like when he said those words. But, soon enough that shocked face turns into an enormous sigh, then was followed by me getting up from my chair. Now, you must wonder as to why I got up from my chair. Well, I'll tell you why. Once I got up, I took one last savory bite from that delicious muffin, then took a sip from my tea, then observed my tea. I compared my tea and his tea, by taking both in my hands. Soon enough, I sip both of them, and honestly I say that I like my tea sweeter than most. Then I give the finishing blow; I pour two piping hot cups of tea on his head, hoping it would hurt/burn his pride. Do I regret my actions? HELL NO. But, did I say a smart-ass remark back into his face? HELL NO! In fact, I didn't give him any response; I walked away with the small shattered-ish pride I still had, asked the skank, who served us, to give me a mint hot cocoa to go, and left that beautiful, cute coffee shop. And, needless to say, I still think I saw a small grin form on his face.

The event that just happened, has now been added to my "List of Peculiar Encounterings."