Continuing

We got to our bus stop and I was the first 1 out. I was waiting and John,Damaris,Adi than finally Jenny came out. We were doing our normal thing and just walking home together. We don't usually stop and talk, but since tomorrow was the 6 flags trip we did. We were just talking about who was in our group. John had Wajjid,Faddil,and a bunch of other people. Adi had Luke,Maribel,and a bunch of other weirdos. Damaris had Jayden(other bff),Chris,Cassie,Micheal,Megan,Jasmine,and a bunch of others. Jenny and I,our groups were combined. We had Trinity,Maddie,Janielle,Rachel,Melenie,and more i forgot.

Side not: it may seem broning but wait till around the middle

I got home and just remebered Jenny and i were going to hang out from 5-8:30 at the park. So i just was on my computer and going to ask.fm fb and other social networking sites. Than until 4 i was on my phone on ig and stuff. At 4 i did my homework cause we were staying at 6 flags for a week and i didn't want to do it their or when we came back. 

It was 5 and i got 25$ and was going to suprise Jenny. as usuall I saw her on the curb and I was like lets go to 7-11. She had a what the fuck look on her face and she said"You know im saving my 600$ for 6 flags I'm not wasting money". That's when the lame ass suprise comes. I was like it's on me.