Chaper 34

Hanji's POV

Since I was in uniform, I was able to go see them without raising suspicion. I walked up to the gang of guys and smiled.

"Hello, may I ask why you're in our training camp?"

All the guys looked at each other and nodded.

"We've come to train."

"It's not that simple I'm afraid, you'll have to come with me first to get everything sorted then you can go around as freely as you want!"

I smiled at them and they looked at each other and nodded again. They then all smiled at me, if I'm honest they looked kinda cute and hunky. Mummy like, NO BAD HANJI THEY HAVE COME TO KILL BABY TITAN MUST KILL THEM! After I feel their abs.

I winked at them and told them to follow me, okay Hanji what's your plan now. Okay shit I didn't think I would get this far.... Erm how about... OH I KNOW! We started to walk towards Levi's room while I was still looking out for anymore trouble. And by that I mean that Neko girl, she could be anywhere. It sucks because I don't know many people in this camp due to being in my lab this whole time. STRESSSSSSS!!

"Here we are boys!"

I opened the door to Levi's room and they all walked in, they looked at each other and then at the bed. They then looked at me smirking, ohhh no I can see how they would be getting the wrong idea and I am very sure I saw one of them get a boner. Damn this is just awkward now and I'm sure I am bright red, maybe from trying not to laugh or maybe because i like the idea of having them all to myself. What can i say, I'm a woman of many talents and needs.

"N-no N-no i didn't mean... i mean this way!"

Why do bad guys have to be hot, SERIOUSLY!

"Just wait here one second okay I just need to go tidy up, make yourself comfy!"

I opened the door to Levi's and Erens tunnel and i saw a little figure in the distance near Erens door, i sprinted towards it making him shit him self by mistake. He was about to scream until i put my hand over his mouth to shut him up. He saw it was me and then calmed down. I winked at him and put my finger over my lips to show he needs to be quiet.

"Hanji what are you doing here?"

"No time to explain, all i need you to do is go into your cell and get out. Remember to lock the cell door behind you okay. I will also need your key for this door too so i cant lock the guys in. Hopfuly they will stay in and not break the door. if not... i'll think of something else to distract them."

He nodded and ran into his cell, then running back and handing me the key, i watched as he locked the cell door and ran up the stairs. I then closed the cell door and headed back into Levi's room where i was met with shirtless guys, WHY DO ALL HOT GUYS HAVE TO BE AN ENEMY OR GAY! WHYYYYYYYYY!

"Sorry, its just really hot in this room. By the way my names Charlie."

I forgot that the defence system cranks up the heating as a way of waking people from their sleep.

"Idiot why did you tell her your name."

The guy then pulled his trousers down a bit to reveal his V line, Jesus take the wheel.

I then pointed really fast at the door to the tunnel, no words could come out my mouth.

I, the very strong Hanji, am getting defeated by shirtless hunts. What has the world come to.

"i-it leads to my bedroom, which i use as my office too.."

Without question they all opened the door and walked through the tunnel, the same guy who showed me his V line grabbed my ass. Charlie, you're playing a dangerous game my friend. You don't know who your messing with. They all walked to the bottom, i started to become very nervous now. They walked in one by one, they all looked at each other in confusion. I came to the conclusion that they would be able to break out the cell with their combined strength...

So I decided to stay in the room with them to distract them all. So i have to.... i closed the door behind me, and locking it. They all looked around confused.

"This is... your office...?"

They all looked at me and i laughed awkwardly. That Charlie guy smirked at me, I'm now a little scared. My body was all weak....

"Damn you must be a real freaky bitch."

I went to the cell bars and threw the key out of reach. I was guessing Charlie was like the leader, he was a lot bigger and taller and everyone else always agrees with him, they all looked at Charlie who then walked over to my very slowly, i was backed up against the bars and i could feel his breath on my neck.

This is going to be a very long day.

Eren's mums POV

Hanji seemed to have taken the guys away somewhere. Luckily I've heard no screaming from either parties, so everything seems to be fine for now. But before Hanji left she told me about another Neko who was with them, this could be the girl in his dreams.... I smelt Eren's scent from his room, I ran over as fast as I could and saw him running out from the cell stairs. We made eye contact and I smiled at him and then got worried because he was out in the open. I told him to get out of the training camp and go back to the hospital since they won't go back there. He ran out the training camp and I sighed, I then went back to looking after for the Neko girl.

Eren's POV

I ran as fast as I could out of the training camp, I've never been so scared before. I was stopped on the stairs, I didn't think it was safe outside. As I was about to start running I started to hear moans. Why were their moans what the hell. I listened more and finally recognised the familiar voice.... Hanji. Whatever the fuck she was doing I don't even want to know and I never want to hear that again. So I just ran out of the place. I want to cut my ears off. Not even kidding.

I was running until I smelt a funny scent, I could then hear screaming. I looked into the forest and I ran as fast as I could, following the sound of screaming and crying. I then came in view of a big tree with ropes around it. I could see someones hands tied around the tree and not going to lie, it looked painful. The person was still crying, I walked towards it and I then saw... a very familiar tail... a shiny white tail. As white as the winter snow.

(A/N edited)