The Ghost Hunter

PART 2 INVESTIGETION NIGHT

                                                                          CHAPTER 3

  They asked the first question ''Are you with us right now'' asked Stacy nothing had happened on to the next question which was is ''Can you make a noise to let us know your here'' said Delanie then all you hear is a ''BOOM'' some one hit the wall Stacy asked someone heard that and everyone did. The third question was asked ''Can you show your self '' by Stephanie. There in the corner of the room a little girl was standing looking straight at them, they were not scared they sat there in silence soon she was gone the last question was ''Did you live here'' someone answered ''Yes'' the voice was a high pitch it melted there ears. Stacy whispered '' lets move on to the living room they all got up and headed to the door and went down the stairs to the living room they sat down and started this time they are not going to ask the four questions they are just going to talk like they where having a normal conversation. Stacy started she said '' Hello this is Delanie and Stephanie and am Stacy , what's your name'' then a couple of minutes later a voice of a old mad man yelled '' GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!'' Delanie said ''Whey'' nobody answered when a glass cup fall off the shelf they all turned Stephanie got up and ran to the kitchen. The glass cup was laying on the wood floor Stephanie looked all around the room nobody was there in the room. Stacy said ''OK, that's it for the night lets wrap it up.'' They turned on the lights and backed all of their stuff and leaved. The next day the crew meet with me at the diner in the morning ''Good morning Kimberly'' said Stacy ''Good morning to you to Stacy'' I bubbled.'' Here is some information of what we saw and heard'' said Stacy ''In the bedroom we saw a little girl and heard voices and noises we even recorded'' she said, she pressed play ''Can you make a sound to let us know your here ........... BOOM!'' Stacy paused it. My mouth was wide open, I was catching flies. '' Here is another one'' bubbled Stacy ''Did you live here.........YES'' ''and here's a video,'' said Stephanie. I saw the little girl in the corner I was shocked.  ''Kimberly I think you should move out of this house'' said Delanie ''OK, thank for help guys.''

                                                                   2 years later

Kimberly moved out of the house and moved in to a cute apartment in Brigeport, CT she ended up working as a vet and lived a happy and joyful live.