Chapter Seven

"Are you guys sure you want to do this. I mean, it was just an idea." Lizzy said.

Me, Lizzy, Abby, and Al sat at the same table in the boar hat from 4 years ago, when we first found the Boar hat. It was still in its secluded spot in the corner. Nobody ever used it so this was like our special table.

"Yes! That was a perfect idea! Four weddings in a single day, and probably one of the biggest after parties ever!" Al exclaimed.

That's right. You heard correctly. It's been over a year since our return, and all of us have engagement rings on our fingers. I was super happy to figure out that this happened. We're all grown up and have fiancé's of our own. All we have to do now is have an actual wedding. So, why don't we all have one at the same time?

"Are you positive, it's supposed to be your day to shine and stand out in your wedding dresses." Abby said.

"Yeah, and where are we going to find bridesmaids and groomsmen?" I asked.

"That's easy, Elizabeth, Ivette, Merlin, and human sized Diane will be the bridesmaids." Al answered.

"And Gowther, Ban, and Howzer will be the groomsmen." Lizzy added.

I sighed, they probably already had all of this planned out. But, it would be funny to see Ban in a suit.
I smiled just thinking about it.

"Okay okay, we just have to make sure that Ivette doesn't go into labor during the wedding." I joked.

They all laughed at this, but it was true. Ivette is almost due to have her kid. It's been close to nine months already and her stomach is as big as can be. It looks like someone stuffed a gigantic watermelon up her shirt.

"Okay girls! Let's get planning!" I exclaimed.
_________________________________________

"No, no, no, no! I'm not going!" Tyler yelled.

"We're not going there to have fun! We're going there to protect the people from the upcoming attack!" I yelled.

I grabbed Tyler by his collar and pulled him down to my height. I glared into his reddish brown eyes while he stared into my green eyes in shock.

"Remember, today is their wedding day and the whole kingdom is going to be there. Didn't your mom or dad tell you what happened?" I spat out clearly angry.

Tyler suddenly glared at me and clicked his tongue in annoyance.

"No, they didn't. That's why I don't know why we're going."

I let go of Tyler and rubbed my head. I could feel a headache coming on!

"Tyler, during the after party a group of 5 demons attack. Many people died, but our parents killed them before they could kill anyone else. But.....the damage has been done and it left the people traumatized..... That only fueled the demons more giving them more power." Liam explained.

"The demons we're dealing with feed off negative energy." Stella said

"And as a result of the negative energy, the demons get stronger." Luna added.

Tyler nodded at this and crossed his arms.

"I see, so we'll have to get in the party armed and ready." He said.

"Yeah, it might be hard for you and Liam to get in since you don't wear dresses." Peter joked.

"Well, you have to hide your weapons too ya know." Tyler said.

"Mhm, I already know that. See, when my father.....you know....passed on. His sacred treasure was passed down to me, the Chastiefol. So, while I had time, I made some new configurations of my own. It can now turn into a handkerchief."