America X Depressed!England

*WARNING: contains possibly sensitive subjects - depression*

"Why, why is this bloody life so cruel" The Englishman spoke, his thick British accent wavered with his sobs.
His left sleeve was rolled up to his elbow, exposing thin crimson lines which scattered his wrist, in his right hand was a rectangular piece of metal - a razor.
He clenched the cool steel razor in his hand, digging the blade into his wrist, creating deep cuts in his arm, the blood spilled out of the cuts, though not enough to kill him. His cuts were deep, but not deep enough to kill him, to die wasn't his aim, even if he did feel like he wanted to when depression struck him hard.
Tears steamed down his somewhat pale cheeks, there were dark bags under his full green eyes to show it was obvious he hadn't been sleeping, he felt worthless, a burden, a mistake.
Just as England was about contemplated death, there was a knock on his front door.
"Hey dude! It's me, America, I've not seen you for like ages!" An American accented voice called.
Arthur sighed, he didn't feel like opening the door, instead, he just stayed sat where he was, blocking out the Americans continuous knocks on the door.
England then rolled down his sleeves, and then putting the razor back into the draw before giving in and opening the front door, to reveal the slightly taller American.
"Hey dude! I just came to see if you were okay!" Alfred smiled, before taking a proper look at England, then frowning.
"Woah, are you okay dude?" He asked.
The Englishman nodded "I'm fine" he said plainly.
Something then caught Alfred's eye "What have you been doing?" The American exclaimed, as he saw a growing red patch of what he guessed was blood on England's sleeve.
Arthur cursed under his breath "It's nothing" he said, lowering his head and pulling his wrist to his chest.
The American sighed, gently taking Arthur's wrist and rolling down the sleeve "Arthur" he whispered, before pulling England into a hug "Please don't do this to yourself"
England just stood there, before something mentally hit him, and he broke down into sobs as he tightly hugged the American
"I'm sorry, I-I'm sorry" Arthur cried, stumbling over his own words.
The American nodded "Don't worry, we'll get through this together" Alfred sadly smiled.
"Thank you, Alfred"

[Please comment any requests - I promise they'll be longer than this! ^^]