Who Said Gaming Was A Bad Thing? - Michael Smut

"Shit! He killed me again!!!" I yelled, throwing the controller down on the bed. I'd been playing Red Dead Redemption for an hour now and I had been trying to kill Edgar Ross the entire time. Michael sat and laughed at how angry I was getting. "You're not doing it right. You have to fill the meter up before you begin to shoot," he instructed, reaching for the controller. "Show me how," I whined. "Well come here." I scooted over and sat in between Michael's legs as he placed the controller back in my hands. He placed his hands over mine and resumed the game. "See. You have to aim at him and fill the meter before you shoot," he instructed. "Ah. I see now." He helped me through the rest of the mission and I stayed seated between his legs as I continued to play. It was a bad idea for Michael to let me play this game. I became obsessed.

"Babe! Did you see that?! I just threw that guy off the train!" I laughed, pointing at the screen. Michael laughed and wrapped his arms around my stomach, pulling me closer to his chest. "Have I ever mentioned how sexy you look playing video games?" He whispered, causing goosebumps to rise on my skin. I leaned my head back so we were cheek to cheek, "No, why don't you tell me about it," I teased. "Well for starters, the way you swear when you get mad is extremely hot. And when you nibble on your lip when you're really into the game, it takes everything in me not to rip your clothes right off your body." His hand began to play with the hem of my sweatpants and I bucked my hips up. He nuzzled his face into the crook of my neck, placing little kisses along my neck and jawline. He slipped his hand under my panties and began to run his finger up my slit. I tossed the controller to the ground. I was done playing for tonight. Michael began to rub circles on my clit, causing me to throw my head back against his shoulder. He took this time and began to leave wet kisses on my neck. Moans began to pour out of my mouth as one hand reached up to tug on the hair at the nape of Michael's neck while my other hand grasped the bed sheets. Michael moved his fingers to my opening and began to thrust them in and out of me. "Oohhh Mike! Don't stop!" I panted. I felt him smirk against my neck as he lowered his other hand in my pants, rubbing my clit. "Shit!" I yelled, gripping Michael's thigh with one hand and his hair in the other. "That feel good babe?" He whispered. His voice was raspy and I almost lost it right there. "Yes, don't stop, baby," I moaned. I could feel myself tightening. My toes curled as I yelled Michael's name as loud as I could. Michael removed his hands from my pants as I came down from my high. I could feel his boner poking my lower back. I regained my breath and turned to face him. With my hands on his chest, I pushed him back on the bed. "Your turn," I growled with smirk on my face. Michael's eyes grew wide when I practically tore his pants off of him. "Damn, babe. I've never seen you this riled up," he laughed. "You won't be laughing for long," I grunted, palming him through his boxers. "Shit," he groaned, throwing his head back. I slowly peeled his boxers off, unleashing the famous "cliffaconda". It really was an accurate name for it too. I took him in my hand and slowly began to pump him. "Come on. Don't fuck around," he mumbled, looking down at me. "What do you mean?" I asked, kissing his tip lightly. "Fuck, Y/N just suck me already!" And with that, I shoved him in my mouth. Michael's hands went down the hold my hair out of my face as I went up and down on him. Every so often, I'd let him go to jerk him off and put him in my mouth again. I went further down until I felt him in the back of my throat. "Ah, shit baby. Just like that," Michael grunted, thrusting his hips up. I gagged which caused him to twitch. "Okay, stop. That's enough," he panted. I let him go with a pop, "What's wrong?" "Nothing. You're amazing. I'd just rather you be around me when I cum. Come here," he said, taking my hands in his and pulling me on top of him. Our lips met and Michael's tongue slid into my mouth. My hands caressed the sides of his face while his hands rested on my hips. "I love you so much," he mumbled against my lips. I pulled away and looked into his green eyes,"I love you too." I hopped off the bed to pull off my clothes while he took his shirt off. I climbed back on top of him and he smiled, running his hands up and down my thighs. "What?" I giggled. "You're just so beautiful," he sighed. I bent down and kissed him passionately. I pulled away to look into his eyes. "You ready?" He asked, reaching down and running his dick between my folds. I nodded and slowly lowered myself onto him. "Oh, babe. You feel so good," Michael groaned. I couldn't form any coherent sentences so I just nodded and moaned. I begin to ride him, creating a rhythm of me bouncing and him thrusting up to meet me. I put my hands on his chest so I could balance myself. "You're so big, Mike. So fucking big," I manage to say while trying not to lose my breath. "You're so fucking tight. How can you be this tight when we fuck constantly?" I smiled and bent down to rest my forehead against his. I stopped bouncing and Michael's thrusts began to get sloppy. "I'm close," I whispered, looking deep into Michael's eyes. "Let go," he panted, reaching down and rubbing my clit. That's all it took to send me over the edge. I clenched around him, bringing his high to the breaking point. He shot his load into me and I collapsed on top of him. We laid there in complete silence for a minute or two. I could feel him soften in me as he carefully pulled out. I winced at loss of contact with him. He pulled my hair to one side and kissed my forehead. "The tables turned this time," he chuckled. "What do you mean?" I asked, bringing one of my hands to rest under my chin. "Most of the time it's you coming on to me while I'm playing games, this time it was me who came on to you." "Well if this is what happens every time you play video games, I can see why you play constantly. I'm going to expect this every time I pick up that controller." "And people say gaming is bad for you." I laughed and kissed him before nuzzling into the crook of Michael's neck. "I don't know how I got so lucky. I found my dream girl. Someone who loves to game and have sex all the time," he said, leaning his head against mine. "I'm the lucky one," I sighed.

After awhile, we got dressed and Michael picked up the playstation controller. Round 2 started soon after. We agreed that from now on, whenever we'd play games together, we'd just play naked because that's how it ends anyway.