Surprise

I've been in New Jersey for over 3 months now for my study at Princeton University. I was supposed to be done in two weeks, but for some reason I was released and aloud to go home.

The perfect way to surprise my boyfriend 'Alex'. I really can't wait to see him and cuddle with him, kiss him, touch him... I just love the boy so much.

I was now standing in front of the door leading into our house with all my suitcases and things. I grabbed my phone out of my bag and went to my contacts to call Alex. When I found his number I immediately pressed the green button of the phone icon and pressed the phone against my ear. After 5 beeps it went to voicemail.

'Mmh strange' I thought to myself, he always picks up unless he is at work but he doesn't work on Tuesdays so...

After a while I decided to open the door myself and find another way to surprise him. Once I opened the door I let out a relieved sigh at the smell of our house. I walked inside and closed the door as careful as I could behind me.

I dropped my coat on the floor, took my Dr. Martins of and let go of my suitcases as I opened the door that leads to the living room hoping Alex  would sit there so I could surprise him.

I opened the door but, still no sign of Alex, maybe he is asleep or something. What if I jump on him and he wakes up and he sees me...ooh that would be so much fun. I thought to myself.

I ran to the staircases also running upstairs almost tripping on the last few steps, but I made it. I walked towards our shared bedroom knocking softly on the door waiting for a response I never got.

Maybe he really is asleep.

So I softly opened the door peeking inside, but I saw nothing but our surprisingly clean bedroom.

I closed the door of our bedroom and started wondering where he could be. That's when I heard a high pitched yell coming from upstairs so I assumed he was singing again.

Surprise time!

I ran to the staircase that leads upstairs and within five steps I was on the upper floor.

I saw clothes all spread over the floor leading to our bathroom. I picked up some of the clothes, because I don't like my house ragged until I had some sort of white lace crop-top/bra in my hand. I quickly let go of it along with all of the other clothes that were in my hand seeing some more girl kinda clothing.

I didn't know Taylor was visiting, I thought she was in France.

I started to think something was off here and that's when I heard another high pitched yell come from the bathroom.

I began to walk, well you can almost say run to the bathroom. I didn't even stop before I opened the door ready to surprise a naked Alex. But instead of seeing a naked Alex I saw a naked Alex massaging the back of a naked Meghan, his ex.

I immediately closed the door at the disgusting sight and went back down the stairs to our shared bathroom.

'How could he do this to me? I've always been loyal to him. Am i not good enough for him.' I thought to myself.

I didn't felt the need to cry, even if I wanted to I couldn't, because this is not worth crying for, I would just look weak.

As I stepped in our bedroom I grabbed a suitcase from under our bed and walked to our walk-in closet. Grabbing some clothes and throwing them into the suitcase. I zipped up the suitcase and walked towards the door to exit our bedroom, only to get stopped by a Alex with only his boxers on and a towel around his neck.

"Y-Y/N please don't go, i-it was a mistake...I didn't mean to...p-please forgive me...Y/N just don't go." Alex choked out with a look of guilt and regret in his eyes.

I glared at him for a few seconds until I laughed a little and said. "Honey, of course I'm not gonna leave-"

Alex let out a relieved sigh and interrupted me by almost hugging me, but before he could I pushed him back, leaving him staring at me in confusion.

"You are." I finished my sentence but he clearly didn't understand, because he just looked more confused than he already was.

"I'm not leaving hun, this is not my suitcase...it's yours." I said, but this time slower so he wouldn't be confused.

But he still had that confused look on his face. "Y/N, you're kidding right...right." Alex answered with a little hope in his voice

"Of course...I'm not Alex, why would I be, just go okay."

"No, Y/N you didn't let me explain-"

I interrupted him with a small laugh and kept staring at him with disbelief in my eyes.

"Listen Y/N, it's really not what it looked like...uhm...we..uhh, we were p-practicing for a scene in Royal Crush." Alex stuttered while scratching the back of his neck and that's a thing he only did when he was nervous or lying.

I grabbed the back of his neck pulling his face closer to mine before whispering in his ear. "Alex, I'm saying this one time so listen carefully. Get the fuck out of my house, grab all your stuff including the slut you brought to my house and leave...please." I shouted the last part so he would understand it better.

He grabbed his suitcase and walked downstairs followed by me. I watched as he took the keys of his black Jeep and walked towards the door. He opened the door and walked outside but instead of walking straight to his car, he turned around and looked at me with tears stinging in his eyes. "Y/N, please give me another chance, I swear I'll never ever do anything like this again. Just please trust me...Y/N I love y-" before he could finish his sentence I slammed the door shut in his face and ran to our- I mean my bedroom as soon as I closed my door the tears left my eyes and they just didn't stop coming.

I was just tired of crying...I just wanted to forget him and move on, like he moved on when I was away. But I just couldn't cause I'm still in love with him.

I guess Meghan already left, cause there was no sign of her anywhere.

But see it on the bright side, I still got to surprise him after all.

A/N: Well this is my first imagine I hope you guys enjoyed it and if you did please vote and comment.
XOXO YA GIRL CANDY