Chapter two.

Chapter two:

*Lilys POV*

"Mom, dad, guess what!" I yelled as I ran through the front door of the apartment. "What sweetie?" My mom asked as she put away a plate into the cupboard.

"I got enough money to go back too Stratford!" I shrieked.

"Aw sweetie that's great, I'm so happy for you." My mom smiled.

"Yeah, where's dad? I can't wait to tell him." I explained.

"He's in the living room, watching television." My mother said. "Thanks." I said as I walked into the living room to see my dad watching his favourite TV show; pawn stars.

"Hey daddy." I said as I sat down next to him on the couch.

"Hey lil, what's up?" My dad questioned.

"I finally have enough money to go back to Stratford. I'm going to see all my friends again." I said as happy as can be.

"Aw really? Are you leaving soon?" My dad questioned. "Uh, I think it'll be sometime this week, probably Thursday." I explained.

"I'm going to miss you kiddo." My dad joked. "Don't stay there to long."

"No promises." I chuckled. "Well, you better buy that plane ticket soon if you're planning on leaving Thursday." He said.

"Mom! Will you take me to buy the plane ticket tomorrow. Pretty pretty pretty please." I yelled from the living room.

She sighed. "I guess so, only cause I love you." She teased.

"Thank you mom, I love you so so much." I said as I got off the couch and ran to my bedroom.

I shut my door and sat onto my zebra print comforter.

I pulled out my laptop and went onto Facebook.

I scrolled down my chat list until I found Brooke's name on the chat list. I clicked onto it and started typing.

"Hey Brooke. I know it's been about a year since we've talked, but I miss you, a lot. I don't know if you still want anything to do with me, but I'm coming to visit Stratford, I finally got enough money! I told you I would come visit, I really hope you don't hate me." I pressed sent.

I waited for a reply.

"Oh my gosh, Lil! I miss you so so much too! I thought you didn't like me, that's why I never talked to you. I could never hate you girl! And are you really coming down to Stratford?!? Oh my GOSSSSHHHHHHHH! Yaaaay! I'm so excited now! When are you coming? I'll meet you at the airport! You can stay with me, my mom loves you. Oh my god I'm excited!!!" Brooke replied.

"I'm so relieved you don't hate me. And okay! Ah Im coming on Thursday!" I explained.

"Okay!"

"Hey Brooke, uh I have a question..." I typed.

"Yes?" She asked.

"..do you know if, ya know; Justin hates me or not?" I asked.

"Honestly lil, I don't know, I mean, he was your best friend, but every time I mention your name...he kind of just acts like it's nothing... Sorry." She said.

"Oh no, it's ok. It's not your fault. Hey! I'll text you on Wednesday and Thursday ok? We'll make all our plans. I gotta go, bye girl!"

"Bye lil, see ya soon." She said.

This sucks... Justin might hate me. I mean yeah, I'm excited to go to Stratford, but Justin is half the reason I'm going.

**WEDNESDAY NIGHT**