REGRETS

we woke up to the sound of our notifications going crazy... It was Bryan and Wade going crazy wtf is going on??? Sean's pov... I got up and replyed to them : call me..... I heard my phone ring I picked it up "hello? " I said... " wtf!!! Guys what did I just watch!!! " .."what?? What are u talking about??? "I said shakily "THE VIDEO OF YOU AND MARK HAVING SEX!!!! " he yelled.... "W-what!!! Where-what!!! " "Sean babe what's wrong?? " mark said curious "you-you recorded us?!?!?!?!? " jack said furiously... "What?!? No no no no I would never w-what are u talking about???? "LOOK" I said.... "w-" marks face went pale when he saw that the video of them having sex was now on all over the internet, twitter, Facebook, YouTube, instagram, everywhere!!!... "W-h-how did this get on the internet h- how did this even get recorded!!!!" Mark said furiously.... "I dont know but we have to find out before anyone sees it!!! " Jack said scared out of his mind ..."to late" mark said shakily...I looked over at the screen and saw a million comments...

Omg I can't believe it!!!

Septiplier away!!!!

Wow that is disgusting

Unsubscribed

Marks pov

"Fuck!!!" Mark yelled while banging his hands against the table "wait baby we have to get this down!!! " "AND HOW IN THE FUCK ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO THAT!!! " mark yelled so loud that the whole neighborhood could probably hear him... "B-baby please don't yell at me" jack said shakily.. "*sigh* I'm sorry baby come here " he pulled me into his arms "i-its gonna be ok " Wade said.. We had forgotten him and Bryan were still on the phone "and how is that? " mark said sarcastically.. "Beacause I think I know someone who can take the video down".....

Another part coming soon!!!!