4

"Hey my Evil Regals!" Regina started and I smiled, my arm wrapped around her shoulders. "And hello my ugly ducklings!" "Our evil ducklings!" Regina said cutely, turning to me, a huge smile on her face. I smiled and pressed a kiss to her lips and she blushed. She smiled and we both looked back at Regina's camera. "So. We read through a bunch of your comments." Regina started and I nodded. "And we've decided to start this video spree out with the Chapstick challenge!" I finished, excitedly. Regina clapped and we both laughed. "We meant to start shooting videos yesterday but then after we figured out the Chapstick challenge was the most requested-" Regina started but I cut her off. "We went and bought a bunch of chapsticks!!!" I said, excitedly. Regina rolled her eyes. I smiled and we both picked up our black bags and then smiled. "So. Who wants to go first?" I asked, looking at the brunette. She laughed. "Don't we have to explain the challenge first?" She asked. I smiled. "Yeah I guess." I said. She shook her head, her smile still present and I bit my lip. "So, for those of you who don't know, the Chapstick challenge is when you put chapstick on your lips and then you kiss your partner and they try to guess what it is. And we each got 10 chapsticks. So whoever starts will do their 10 and then we'll switch." I explained and Regina watched me with a smile. "You wanna go first?" Regina asked. I smiled and nodded. "Sure." I said. She nodded and closed her eyes. I smirked and opened my black bag, shuffling the different chapsticks around. I grabbed one and smiled as I looked at it. Then, I held it up to the camera. "Okay so I don't know how you're gonna feel about this one. But oh well." I said. She scoffed. "You worry me." She said. I smirked. "Turn this way." I said and she turned her whole body to me and I smiled. I put the Chapstick on and moaned a little. "Okay this one is good." I said. She sighed. "Em." She said. I smiled and set the Chapstick in the floor beside us. I leaned in and pressed my lips to hers. Then something happened. Her mouth opened and she sucked my bottom lip into her mouth. My eyes fluttered closed and the kiss deepened, pulling a moan from me. Then I realized we were shooting a video and I pulled away, causing her eyes to rip open. She blushed and cleared her throat. "Uh.. That tasted like a cheeseburger. Don't tell me I'm right." She said and I smirked. "Ding ding ding. It's double cheeseburger." I said and wiped it off, causing her to roll her eyes. "Of course." She said and closed her eyes. I laughed and pulled another Chapstick out. I looked at it and scrunched up my nose a little. "I'm gonna think this one is gross. You're probably going to love it." I said, causing her to laugh. I put it on, then dropped it beside the other one. Then, we kissed again and she moaned. When we pulled away, she smiled and licked her lips. "Sweet potato?" She asked. I smiled. "Sweet potato fries, yeah." I said. She laughed and nodded.

Hot chocolate, buttered popcorn, salted pretzel, s'mores, berry slush, Sprite, root beer and cherry coke were my next 8 choices. And Regina only guessed Hot chocolate, Sprite and cherry coke. Then Regina made fun of my choice of buying lip smackers. She bought Burt's Bees. Her flavors were wild cherry, pink grapefruit, blueberry & dark chocolate, peppermint (which is their regular?), pomegranate, honey, coconut & pear, vanilla bean and island (which is like a tropical fruity thing). I guessed 4 out of 10. So Regina beat me by one. We were editing the video and Regina has her hand on the base of my neck, gently massaging. I smiled and tried not to moan at the sensation. And then my worst nightmare happened. A moan tumbled from my lips and Regina looked at me, furrowing her eyebrows. "Did you just moan?" She asked, softly. I bit my lip and blushed before nodding. "But all I did was touch you." She said, still massaging the base of my neck. I nodded. "You have that affect on me." I said, softly and her breathing hitched. She stood up and grabbed my hand, pulling me out of her office and to her room, then she sat me on the end of her bed. She bit her lip and then she surged forward, connecting our lips, and we tumbled backwards so we were laying down on her bed and she pinned my hands down. I twisted my hands around so I was holding both of her hands and she squeezed softly. "What are we doing?" I mumbled softly against her lips. "If you're okay with it... Taking our relationship to the next level." she said against my lips, hers still coated with the peppermint chapstick, causing a cool sensation against my lips that's turning me on to no end. My thoughts are foggy. I can barely comprehend a come back. I want this. As i tried to think through the fog in my mind something was telling me no. To stop. But... I don't want to. "I'm more than okay with it." I managed to say. She smiled and my heart melted. She kissed me again and i wasted no time in kissing her back. I felt her pull away from my lips. Just as i was about to whine i felt her lips against my neck. I gasped softly at the coolness on my neck and I immediately tilted my head to the side. I still heard the little voice saying stop. The more it said it the more I wanted her. She drives me crazy. I don't know what it is about her. Shes beautiful. Her sweet soul. Her angelic voice. Her glistening eyes that sparkle when she laughs or smiles. "Amazing..." I heard and I blinked myself out of my thoughts. "What?" I asked softly. I heard her chuckle softly. "I said your body is amazing." She said. I looked down and saw my whole top was bare. Damn. How long have i been out of it? I feel her continue kissing down my stomach. She began unbuttoning my pants and i bit my lip and closed my eyes fully relaxing under the gorgeous brunette. I felt her hand slide down my chest and down my stomach into my pants and my underwear. STOP! I heard her gasp and my eyes shot open. I looked to her eyes and then down at where her hand was. "Fuck!!" I screamed and hurried and got her hand out of my pants. I  quickly stood up and buttoned my pants and zipped them. I got up and faced the wall not even attempting to look at her face, already knowing she's thinking I'm some kind of freak that walks the streets of the earth. My eyes are shut tight from embarrassment. How could i forget about my not so little problem? Like is she so hot i forgot that instead of getting wet i was getting hard? Idiot. That's what the voice was for? Why didn't you listen? You like this girl!