First day of school

I am typing this on my phone and it is hard. I want to thank my readers for reading.

She go shake it like a red nose like like like like like a red nose.

I heard my alarm going off I signed and got up. I could hear my brothers music Playing loud it was Chris brown and Nicki minaj song love more. I got up took my shower and got dressed (oversized black Mdhdhducmcjsjduc ). I walked down stairs and seen my mom.

"Hey mom"

"Hey honey want some breakfast"

"Sure"

I say down and are my pancakes, bacon and eggs. Then Craig came down.

"Hey sis hey mom."

"Morning bro

"Good morning son"

My brother always look fly he had on some black jeans red polo shirt and some red and black Jordan's.

"You guys should get going before you are late"my mom said

"Ok bye mom" me and my brother said

We got to our bus stop and waited for the bus. Once it got here we got on and went straight to the back that where I seen my friend Jacob.

"Hey jake how are you" I said as I sat in the seat with him playing in his hair.

"I am fine Nia I wish you would not play in my hair"he said.

"You know u love me playing in your hair" I say joking

We pull up to the school and I see my other bestie Ariel

"Hey girl" I said

"Sup chica and Jacob"

Ariel was like my sister we would do any thing for each other. Say there was a fight and either of us were in it she would have my back for sure.

We walked in to school like the bosses we are. Every one knows us so it was no surprise to see them staring at us. Just as we were headed to our lockers I seen my ex Jaden and his hoe Brianna. They slowly were approaching us and I already know it was going to be a fight.

"Sup bitch" Brianna said

"Hi hoe" I said

"So how did you like jaden leaving you for me" she said

"No hoe I left his cheating ass so don't you every forget that" I said with a whole lot of attitude

With that they walked away they know how to ruin a chick morning.

So we all walked to first period which was the math. I hated this class but I just talked to my friends. As class was about to start the door open then closed and in walked a boy who was let me just say SEXY.

"Your late sir" the teacher said

" oh it's because I am new here so I don't really know where to go. By the way my name is raquan. But u can call me ray" Ray okay I will be remembering that.

" we'll you can go sit next to ms.crippen please raise your hand" I did as told.

He walked over with a smirk on his face. "Hey I'm ray and your name must be beautiful"

I giggled "very corney but cute and my name is actually nia"

"Oh we'll nia I bout to make a bet with you that I will have your number and you will be my girl by the end of the day" he said super confident.

"Sure you will in your dreams"

"Oh that's how we are well how about this Friday I take u out"

"How about you don't because that will require my number and I will not be giving that out"

He chuckled "yeah ok we will see by the end of the day"

All I know is it's about to be a long day

1 comment and 3votes to continue