Baekhyun POV:

After searching Jimin's room we found out about her friend and called her up. Apparently Jimin hadn't talked to her in a while and she was nervous.

When she arrived she was in a pastel shirt and black leggings. She was cute. The same height as Jimin.

"Hey Choa! It's Ben a while." Chanyeol said as he opened the door for her.

"Thanks. Yeah it has been. Who's this?" She asked pointing at me.

"My best friend Baekhyun. Do you have any ideas as to what or who we should invite for Jimin's birthday?" Chanyeol said throwing his arm around my shoulder.

"We could invite the rest of her and my friends. I'm not sure if Jimin talks to any of them anymore. Jimin seems kinda distant lately." Choa smiled.

"Yeah we could try. Sorry about her. I think she is just busy with herself lately. She will probably hang out with you soon." Chanyeol replied.

"Let's go get a cake and stuff before Jimin gets back." I added in and they nodded.

We drove to a near by store and picked up a few things then headed to a bakery to buy a cake. Chanyeol said Jimin wouldn't be home till 5 so we have time. Choa called all of their friends and got them to come for Jimin's birthday.

Once we got back to their house we set up a few things and waited for her friends to arrive. Their where 6 in total including Choa.

They introduced themselves as we did the same. I wish I could have been known as Jimin's friend and not just Chanyeol's.

It was almost time for Jimin to get here and we where all ready. We had put up many decorations and where hiding so we could surprise her.

Once we heard the door open.

"SURPRISE"