Chapter 1 : Introduction

Y-n p.o.v: Hi, i'm Y-n, I know beautiful name.I was named after my mom.And my sister Chelsea after my dad his name is Charles.My sister a model & brother a hip-hop star.I'M gonna get to star in his whip & nae nae video with my friends Lexi and Emiah.

I woke up tired.I was practicing my dance performance.Yeah, I do dance practice & sometimes dance camp.I love dance!!Since I was 5.It's my passion & I'm going to complete it.I live in Atlanta where my big sister, and brother born.Me & my little brother Ray' shon were born in N.Y were my grandparents live.I love my family.My celeb crushes are....Okay,  Chris Brown, Jeremih, August Alsina.Yeah, I love them.Even if I'm only young, I can have a boyfriend

I got up did my homework while listening to Hiphop Rap wit my favorite Nicki Minaj on my new I phone, my sister got me.It was a weekend, Sat.Sunday i had church.My brother has a studio built in in my basement, my parents got him for his birthday day.My dad's a musician.He told Si some tricks.

My mom helps me with dance. And if she's busy my sister. I love my family!!

My little brother Ray'shon rushed in my room knocking my shelf down with Cheeto cheese on his face. (That's what mommy gets for getting him hyper)*he looked gross.*He was running all over.I just rolled my eyes*and chased him outta my room screaming "Get outta hea' boy!!"he ran out & to his room flopping on his bed laughing.I put my done homework away & ran downstairs with my phone. "Morning."I kissed my mom who was making breakfast. "Morning baby,."She kissed me back. "Where's dad?" I ask "Gone"she replies looking back at what she was doing. "Okay, I'm going to the basement." "Mkay"

I walked into the basement. Silento was there D.J.ing "Hey.."i say walking to him "Hey, girl."he said looking up "Watchable doin'?"I ask standing by him "Working on a track."he answered "Mkay, can I help?"I asked "Sure, put on this." He handed me some head phones. I listened to the beats. They were good!! "What u think?" He asked "Yeah!"I replied He laughed "Ight' if u wanna stay right here, I'll be right back." "Okay."I replied looking over at as his set he ran up. "Wow."I said.I used the beats to come up with something good. I rapped up something from queen 4 speech.

End of p.o.v

"I hold it down like a SnapChat,
Go over your head like a SnapBack,
Uploaded a pic double tap that.
And you're flow so old, Granddad
Bruhhh
It's just banter (yeah.)
I'm much like a black cop
(Oi boss!) Why u snapchatting in the club for, Just dance man.
Like yo' famalam, yo' Fam, yo' Famalam. (Yo' fam)
A'int no girl badder than (Uh)
...........................................
(The rest in media)I'm gonna start a different way

Silento: *video tapes & claps at the end*Damn.

Yn: *scared* u were there the whole time.

Silento: Ay, most of the time. *saves, sends video to Lady Lushurr & puts away his phone*That was something...

Yn: that was bad wasn't it *frowns & pouts*

Silento: no that was good as-f.

Yn: you're just saying that.

Silento: no *puts phone to ear* I can call Lushurr & tell her bout' it....

Yn: Hell to the no. You don't have to do that. I believe u

Silento: *laughs*good cause' I sent the video to her & some others already *tosses her a bottle.*

Yn: *catches it then drops it* Ricky!

Yn & Silento: *chase after each other*

Silento: *on the floor* ok, u win.

Yn: thank u! *Kisses him*

Mom: Babies!! Time for breakfast.

Silento & Yn: Okay !

Yn: *runs off to the stairs.*

Silento: *secretly runs up 2 to Yn & kisses her cheek*

Yn: uck, so sticky *wipes her cheek*

Silento: gotcha back *laughs & runs off*

Yn: *sticks tonge out & follows to the table*

Silento pov:

I'm Silento my real name Ricky Lamar Hawk.I'm a hip-hop star and i was born Atlanta Georgia, i'm in Chicago when i'm working i am in California, L.A. We are thinking about moving to L.A. I am 17 and i have 2 sisters and 1 brother.

I usually play games like that with my lil brother. But lil mama so babyish.

After breakfast was over to my Recording set and clicked the recorder it, something started playing on thie song. It was Yn singing. I loved it, it sounded weird tho'.

Who am I kidding she is weird. She used my beats. "Nice!" I said listening to it. I sended it to my girl Angelina in L.A, she's a working manager of Young talent for some young artists ,& she gun be surprised. Sorry, Yn* she don't want spotlight*But she deserve to be famous, she talented. "I made this Bitch Famous" I sing.

"Damn!" I yell looking up my phone. Lots of people liking the vid & views. She gun win a label.  I go to the studio with my homies.

Next p.o.v: Chelsea's she's the 2nd oldest.

Read, comment, vote, give idea's.