Bill's Sisters

Dipper Pines P.O.V.

We went to the back room and saw a tied up boy. Mable rushed to him and gushed. "Are you okay?" Bill nodded. "I am, thank you." I took out the presidents key and unlocked the chains. "Thank you..... But my sisters are still here. Can you rescue them?" We nodded. "Just stay here and looked chained up. What do they look like?" Bill sat up. "Their names are Minty and Kitty. Minty has lightning blue hair and Kitty has blood red hair. Both have glowing blue eyes. Their my only family, please save them and I will save you." I nodded and pulled Mable deeper into the house.

Minty's P.O.V 

I sat next to my sister, in the dark hole that I called home. "Kitty, I'm hungry." My sister looked at me. "Well maybe you wouldn't be if, MABLE GLEEFUL WOULD REMEMBER TO FEED US!" She yelled. I winced, "Kitty, please don't yell at me." She softened. "I'm sorry sis, I now you are sensitive." I tried to hug her but the chains held me back. The door flew opened and a girl and boy who looked excalty like the Gleefuls ran in. "Ah! The Gleeful's!" I yelled. The boy held his finger to his lips. "My name is Dipper Pines, and we are here to save you." 

My sister frowned. "Names Kitty, my younger sister is Minty. I'm 13 and she's 11. Our brother rots upstairs, in a dingy cell. We serve the Gleefuls out of our own will, nice to meet you." Dipper unlocked my chains. I rubbed my arms and revealed a large, purple bruise. Kitty gasped, "Sister...." I stopped her and snapped my fingers. The brusie faided away. "Thank you! Now, can we get out of here?" I asked. Kitty helped me up and we ran upstairs but saw Dipper Gleeful exiting where my brother was. "Come on, outside! We need to come back for him!" Kitty said pushing us outside. We ran and ran to the Mystery Shack not looking once behind us.