one

tw: self harm implied, cigarettes, knives

joji giggles as he takes a drag from his cigarette. he leans back, plastic angel wings bend at this, and he frowns. "no," he mutters, sitting up, fixing his wings again. he stares into the bushes, then up into the sky. he smiles and looks to the doll beside him, "look, that cloud looks like a deer!" he adjusts the toy's legs so it's sitting up, "and the sky looks like the color of my angel boy's eyes..." he pouts, looking at his doll, "sally, when will i find my angel boy? where is he?" joji leans back again, this time nothing happens to the wings, "who is my angel boy?"

the house is most likely abandoned. ian doesn't care. "is- is- 'sanyone here?" he holds the knife up. he walks into a boy, "you live here?"

the boy turns around, white contact lenses in his eyes. the words "pretty doll" and "baby girl" are carved over his collar bones. he has long, curly brown hair. "now i do," he responds in a thick australian accent. ian can't take his eyes off the fresh scars, "do you like them?" ian shakes his head as the other boy pulls out a knife, a satin pink bow wrapped around the handle, covered in blood. "i like you, so i won't hurt you. but i'll give you a minute to leave. i'm married to jesus, he knows people."

ian swallows, "see you... see you around?"

"doubt it."