Cinderella Story(NOT SO CINDERELLA STORY)

Helloooo...This is  Kathniss Campbell,My life is like a cinderella story(Not so like)...

 I was born Nov 4. 1988,My mother is Kathleen Campbell.My mom is a single mom..(Campbell family was  one of the famous and Richest family in our country)

I am an intellegent kid.I am always a first honor in the whole grade level.I was spoiled  by my mother..

But suddenly my mother got married to a fisherman,Luke Collins.He have two twin daughters,Catherin Collins and Christine Collins.

I am 13 years old when my mother died..My stepfather run our car bussiness..And Unfortunately they made me as their maid :((   (How sadddd :((  )

I clean ther room,cook food for them,laundry their clothes and I take care of them..

But they always yell at me if i don't cook the food they want,if their clothes is not properly wash or there saw a little dust on thier room..They don't pay me.. They are always mean to me..

And one day I heard that my stepfather is talking with his friend,Eddie Smith..I heard somethiiinnggg its about me

GUESS WHAT I HEARD ABOUT ME?!

I'm Adopted!!!  Why did my mom hide it to me!!!  O__O

Starting that day I search for my real parents..I've been searching for 3 years but I don't find something....But when it is my 18th  birthday  someone send me a letter.."Katniss Campbell,You are invited by the Royal Family to come in the palace,Tomorrow"

I was very shocked.I paniced.Did i do something wrong ??

I can't sleep because of that..

** Arrived in the palace **

The Marshall said " Miss Campbell the Royal Queen wants to talk to you "

(OH NO!! WHAT SHOULD I DO)

Our Conversation:

(After I saw the Royal Queen,She hug me very tightly)

Queen:My Princess..I've been searching for you..

Me:Huh? I don't know what you talking about..

Queen:Your the lost princess.

Me:Me??  I have my mother..How could i be the lost princess..Do you have evidence??

Queen:Yes, I have an evidence.

*Shows the DNA result*

(ITS POSITIVE,HOW COULD IT BE NO ONE PULL MY HAIR,IF SOMEONE PULL MY HAIT THEN WHO IS IT??  )

Me:I'm the Lost Princess??   O___________O

_____________________________________________________________________________

After that day,I have gaurds..

They immediately announce it  -__-

My stepfather and stepsister is vey kind at me now..(WHAT HAPPENED)

_____________________________________________________________________________

I became so popular and I live very happy with my true parents

__________________♥♥♥♥♥_____________________________♥♥♥♥♥____________________

SORRY IF MY STORY IS A UGLY AND CRAZY STORY..

HOPE YOU LIKE IT ^__^