¢нαρтєя 6 | тнαт ωαѕ... ѕнσ¢кιиg

"Just let me down! I'm uncomfortable!" I think while looking at the tall skeleton. They were still laughing. I shut my eyes and think for a moment. I needed to remember these monsters are probably gonna take me to the King. Yes, I need to find a way out, but I can't go straight to the King. For one thing, according to Flowey , he has an obsession with humans. Why was I acting so calm earlier? I should've been scared! I remembered what Toriel did and what happened before I reset to make me go forward. I begin to shake.

Mean while...
*Y/n is weird ... 🙎🏻
(YF Chara, who said you could interrupt the story?)💃🏻
*I'm only stating the truth.🙎🏻
(Touché ...)💃🏻
Back to the story...

Suddenly they laughing stopped.  I get out of my own head of thought to see what was going on. "Umm... G-Go prepare your puzzles, b-boss. The human will be there soon... Pro-promise!" Sans stated. The taller one slapped his forehead.

"RIGHT! I'LL SEE YOU SOON, HUMAN!" Papyrus ran down the path, soon disappearing from view.
I look at Sans, who managed a small smile at me. "Why were you crying?" He asks while setting me down. My eyes widen and I feeling my cheek. It was wet. "Did Papyrus, scare you? Sorry if he did... He's always that scary... He keeps saying it's so no monster messes with him." He reached over and stroked my cheek. A small blush creeped it's way on my face.
"Heh, anyway, what's your name? I'm Sans."

"My... Name is y/n..." I say, choking back tears. This caused Sans to smirk.
"That's a nice name, kiddo ..." He seemed to be holding back a laugh. This skeleton...
"W-what?" I asked as he pressed his hand on my forehead.
"Hmm... You look hot...and you're pretty warm too." He said, smirking.
I blush cause that sounded very... Sexual. "Aw, you're cute y/n..." The skeleton commented, putting his arm around me. I immediately froze and gently push his arm away. Like...

WHAT THE FUCK?!

"Hey, pet, don't get all hiss with me." He says.

"I have a tip for ya. You just met Papyrus a minute ago, right? Well, my advice is to be very careful what you do. If you don't well... He might just kill you where you stand."
"Isn't he trying to quote on quote "capture" me?" I say.
"Papyrus won't be afraid to hurt you, I know that for sure. He's too prideful and cruel to everyone."
"Then how do I...?" I was really getting bad vibes now.
"Number one rule, don't try to piss him off. Another would be to be careful if you want to escape him." He says, very serious.

"Alright, I'll see you later kid..." He pulled his hood up while walking up ahead. I was gonna tell him to stop but...

He wasn't there.

I sighed and decided to process what happened. A skeleton just flirted with me... And more so gave me advice.

I think I'll call him Red.  I walk ahead to where this path was taking me. I soon run into Papyrus. Red was right, he is a really scary. I'll call him Edge.

*Why does she give them nicknames?!🙎🏻
(Cause she wants to!!)💃🏻

He was standing on the other side of some tarp thing. He explain that it was an electric maze. Universe, why'd you decide to screw me over with the terrible skeleton nicknamed Edge?!

I decide to give it a go. Edge gave me an orb first. I touch a wrong place and I waited for the shock. It never came. "What's wrong wi-wait..."
I blink then he ends up coming up to see what's wrong with the orb but...
It shocked him...

I heard Red snickering and so was I.
I could help but do so because I was supposed to be shocked.

"Heh, kid....you're really... Shocking."
"STOP IT WITH THE BLASTED PUNS SANS!"

I noticed why it didn't shock me.

I still had my rubber gloves on.

I had flushed up a bit but I was still snickering at the pun.

Edge noticed why too.

"WHY DO YOU HAVE RUBBER GLOVES ON?!" He asks while Sans is still snickering.
"I can't part with them..."
"AND WHY?!"
"You ask a lot of questions, Edge."
"I AS-WAIT WHAT?!"
"What?"
"WHAT YOU CALL ME?!"
"Edge, its nickname I decided to nickname you since you seem really edgy."

Papyrus blushed. He probably hadn't expected me to give him a nickname.

(Awww. Reader made Edge stutter XD)
Maybe he isn't as scary as he seems. I hope the universe doesn't find another way to screw me over... I probably just jinxed myself...
__________________________________
Music as always!

I just finished publishing the first chapter of one of the new fanfics! It's the Undertale one! It's based in Underfell!

Vote
Comment
Follow