Chapter 3: Abandoned

Day 2 Tuesday (school day)

6:56 AM Franzen woked up early so that she can clean the classroom (tuesday is her cleaning duty). She run downstair to eat breakfast quickly. "Franzen can you please slow down!" Amanda shouted. "Never!!" She replied Amanda frowned at Franzen then suddenly Franzen said  "j-joke...heehehehheh" Franzen tried tk make her sister smile because............... Amanda's face is scary.
Franzen finish breakfast and headed to the door and put on her skating shoes.

After 3 mins of skating she finally arrive. "It looks like I'm the first one in our class to arrive." she qiickly grab a broom and start sweeping. She went near the door and saw the principal and her teacher and their having a conversation,and she listened to what is their conversation's topic. "It looks like Zack Zefrance is transferimg into another school,eh?" the principal said in disapointment. "It's okay,he's going to London. I'm sure he'll be much smarter when we see him again." Franzen was shocked that her bestfriend is leaving she said to her that she need to get Zack back. She ran back to where she put her skating shoes then quickly put on the skating shoes. Then she go to the airport,she trip and almost got run by a car. But she didn't care,all she care is to go to the airport quickly to stop Zack. And finnaly she arrive,she was going to get inside the airport but the guards forbid.

But she saw Zack,so she run pass through the guards. She run as fast as she can but then she trip. Zack saw her,he look sad he looked away. But Zack's older brother Alejandro whisper something to Franzen's ear. He said that "don't stop Zack,do you want to make Zack's future horible?" And I said "No". "Then stop trying to get Zack back. Tears are flowing down her cheek,and the guards take Franzen's arm towards the entrance. Then Zack stop the guard,Zack give Franzen a letter. Zack said "Goodbye,Franzen". The guard lead Franzen to the entrance. Franzen cried and cried, she dicided to go back home.

She arrived at her house,she goes to her bedroom and sat down on her bed. She read the letter that Zack gave to her,and suddenly tears are flowing down her cheek.

Thanks for reading
Pls leave a vote if you want to ☺