Chapter Two

Zayn's POV:
'Hey baby did it hurt when you fell from heaven?'
I watch as the chick smiles widely at my lame pickup line. I could definatly come up with a better line than that, but with the girls at this party there was no need to try. They just all fall on their knees as soon as they see my face.
I take another look at the girl, she's blonde and has a hot body. The things I can do to her....
'Hey do you wanna go upstairs?'
Wow it's like she can read my thoughts.

Lea's POV:
As soon as the car stops I make my way to the kitchen to get a drink. I know what you're thinking, you think I'm dumb for drinking when my dads an alcohol addict and makes my life a living hell. But really I wasn't going to drink alcohol, I knew better than that. And even if I did I have self control.
I grab a cup and fill it with Sprite.
'Wow babe, you're really bang-able'
I turn and see none other than the host of the party, Niall Horan, smirking at me. 'Awe well aren't you a cutie, and your face is totally punch-able' I pull the fakest smile I can and watch as his face turns the slightest shade red when his mates laugh at him.
'Fiesty are we.' His best mate, Louis Tomlinson backs him up.
Let me introduce you to the school - and I mean it when I say this- players.
Niall Horan, he's the sweetest out of the pack.
Louis Tomlinson, I don't really know much but I hear he and Niall are the closest.
Harry styles, he's as hotheaded as he can get, thinking he can get every girl.
Liam Payne, he's a sweetheart that happens to be a friend of mine. ( he's in my English class)
And not forgetting Zayn Malik, he's the leader, if you can call him that. People say that him and Harry are the ones that stared the player ways for their "gang".

Anyways back to reality.
'Hey Lee'
'Liam, can you please say my name properly? You make me sound like a guy and there's one letter difference. ONE LETTER!' He laughs at my frustration and earns weird looks from his friends.
'Wow Lee, I never knew you felt that way' he states sarcastically.
I roll my eyes at him playfully and we get into a deep conversation, we didn't even realise that the rest of the guys left.
'No alcohol?' He asks. I mentally cringe. Nobody knew about my dad and his issues except for me and my best friend. 'Nah I don't drink mate.'
He gives me a look as if saying 'are you serious?'
Okay I may have slightly lied when I said that I didn't drink.
He urges me to take the drink and I have no choice but to take it - damn you peer pressure!
A few drinks later and I'm completely passed out.
Well so much for not drinking.

A/N:
Hey guys, second chapter hope youse like it!!
KEEP READING!