chapter three ; enzo got that hot sauce

Enzo's POV

I asked Sasha to have dinner with me earlier... The truth is I really like her, and I wanted to spend time with her. I don't know... everything about her is amazing, her eyes, her smile, everything. I need to stop thinking about Sasha and get ready for dinner.

Sasha's POV

Ugh. I want to text Bayley right now. Let me just get my phone,

Sasha: Hey Bayley, are you online right now? 😌

Best Friend💘: Yea? What's going on? 😊

Sasha: Well did you just saw what happened on raw? 😳

Best friend💘: Yeah! You and Enzo lost the match against Charlotte and Jericho.. 😓

Sasha: So here's the thing.. after the match, I went to talk to him about how he did good and all, then he asked me to have dinner with him?? 😲

Best friend💘: WHATTT?? Ooooh, Sasha has a crushhhh! 😂😂😂

Sasha: Okay fine I'll admit I do like him.. A LOTTT 😍😍

Best friend💘: OH YEA THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT 😂😂 So how did he ask you? DID YOU SAY YES?

Sasha: I said yes, and I'm getting ready right now. Dinner starts at 8, what should I wear?

Best friend💘: Anything, just be you!!!

Sasha: I'll be the boss I always am 😂

Best friend💘: Don't forget, he got that hot sauce 😂😝

Sasha: Alright alright, I'll get ready now. Text you in a bit!!

Best friend💘: Okay, have fun at dinner later!

Sasha: Thanks bff❤️

I know Bayley will always be by my side whenever I need her. She would never EVER stab me in the back like a fake friend...

 She would never EVER stab me in the back like a fake friend

We've been besties from the start. I love my best friend so much, hopefully she will never turn her back on me.. Ugh Sasha. Stop thinking about this. It's never going to happen. She will never stab me in the back, she's my #1 best friend. Okay, okay let's check what time it is, 7:48?? ALREADY? Alright, let me just find a dress and put some makeup on and then text Enzo.
-
Okay, all done. Now I'm going to text Enzo now that I'm finished.

Sasha: Hey Eric! (Enzo) Where are you right now, can I come over?

Enzo😍😍: I'm at my place, you can come over right now 😌

You are probably aware of why I put heart eyes on Enzo's name. I did that, just because.. I wanted to. DON'T ASK.

Sasha: Okay! I'll be there just a minute!

Enzo's POV

I can't even explain how exited I am too see Sasha. She said she'll be coming over in a minute. I'll be patiently waiting. I'll do anything for Sasha.

-knocks on door-
"It's me, Sash!"

I came to the door and opened it to see a stunning, beautiful woman that goes by the name of Sasha Banks.

"Wow Mercedes.. (Sasha) you look beautiful.."

"Thanks Eric, you look very handsome as well"

"Coming from a boss, why thank you"

"Let's sit down,"

I pulled the chair out for her, I can't seem to stop looking at her.

"Eric, stop staring at me.. it makes me uncomfortable, haha"

"Well it's not my fault your beautiful"

I saw her face began to blush rosy red. I have a feeling  likes me too.

Sasha's POV

DAMMMM BOYYYYYYYY. He's hot af. He also called me beautiful. #hubbymaterial. When he was staring at me, I called him out and then he told me it's not his fault that I'm beautiful. WTF THIS IS A DREAM COME TRUE. IM BLUSHING REALLY HARD RIGHT NOW. WHATS HAPPENING TO ME.

So after we finished our dinner, we went out to the balcony out his hotel and talked a bit more before I leave. He showed me all his tattoos and the meanings behind it. When he showed me his arm that has tattoos that represent his family, I felt madly in love with that he cares about his family. And when he showed his muscles, I basically died. He told me to touch them and WOW 😳.

I felt kind of tired so I looked up at the stars

I felt kind of tired so I looked up at the stars. He began to grip his hands around my waist and said

"the stars in the sky looks stunning, like you babygirl"

I turned around to look at him, we started at eachother, and smiled.

I spent the the rest of the night looking a the stars with him. It's now 11:11. He told me to make a wish, and I did. I wished that Eric and I will have a bond that nothing and no one will ever break.

Enzo's POV

I told Mercedes to make a wish since it was 11:11 PM. I made a wish myself, I wished that we will always be together and our friendship will last forever.

We hugged and said our goodbyes after the night was over because we know we probably won't see eachother soon. She hugged me for so long, as if we were dating or something, but we weren't.

"See you soon Eric, and text me!" "Alright, see you soon."

As she left, I was thinking of what we could be if she were my girlfriend, or if we were just friends. I don't know. I gotta be honest, today was a pretty rough day. I'd probably need to get some rest now.

A/N ; So much stuff happened in this chapter am I right? Get ready for the next few chapters because things gets interesting 😛 btw do you guys enjoy this so far? please leave some comments about your opinions on this book so far, other than that, stay tuned! I'll be updating tomorow! (or maybe today 😝)