I Spy

(??? POV)

I watched them all in Grillby's, having fun. I sighed as the yellow light surrounding me faded along with me watching them exit the diner.

"So I guess we have to go through the rest of Waterfall don't we?" She asked Chara. Man, did I feel bad. I didn't know what got over me.

(Your POV)

You felt as if someone was watching you, and you looked around to see no one else. Chara cocked her head to the side.

"Uh, you okay, mom?" She asked.

You looked around again, then looked back at Chara.

"I-I'm fine. Just wanted to look around. Seems more snow is gonna be coming. Let's get to Waterfall, okay?" You said. Frisk looked at Chara and, from the corner of your eye, you could see her shrug.

You looked back one last time to see a flicker of yellow behind a tree. You shook your head and shrugged it off as your eyes playing tricks on you.

Sans caught up and walked with you into Waterfall.

"So that's probably how that trash tornado works. Ha! And it all started with one dirty sock!" He said. You, Frisk, and Chara laughed away as you felt the atmosphere getting warmer.

"Looks like we are in Snowfall!" You joked. Sans laughed at your joke.

A little surprise from a secret character. Wonder who that could be...hm...