13

We stand in the water for awhile just looking at eachother. Until late Ethan picks me up and throws me over his shoulder.
"Ethan put me down!" I yell
He just laughs and starts running to the shore. He lays me down on the sand and lays down next to me.

We look up at the stars for a couple minutes. I can feel him staring at me so I look over to him and smile. He grabs my hand and glances to the sky then looks back to me.
"I really like you Lainey"
"You what?"
"I like you a lot"
I sit there for a second looking at him before I respond.
"I like you to Ethan."

He smiles and gets up. I get up to and hug him. He hugs back and picks me up again.
"Ethaannn" I groan.
"Chill we're gonna get ice cream"
I shut up cause I like ice cream.

After a couple minutes he sets me down. We walk into the ice cream shop and I order a chocolate cone.
"Here I'll get it" Ethan says pulling out his money.
"No that's okay I can pay."
"No really I'll get it" I say handing the lady the money.
"Ugg you need to stop being so difficult" Ethan says.
"Good luck with that" I laugh

When we're done with our ice cream we head back to the apartment. I get ready for bed. I brush my hair and my teeth then wash my face and get some blankets to lay on the couch. I lay down and fall asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Hola. Okay I'm wondering do you like short or long chapters better? Thanks for reading.
PEACE✌