Part 29//George Imagine for Drevigirlxx

Once again me and George were fighting, and as usual it got pretty heated. We had been arguing about him straight up ditching me for his friends, I'm not one of the girlfriends who never lets her boyfriend hang out with his friends but he ditched me on the day we had planned to go to see a film. "Why does it wen matter we can see it another time" he said "I'm not fussed about the movie I'm just annoyed that you knew we were going today yet you still went out with the boys " I said I could tell by his face he knew I was right and he didn't have a comeback. He then did something I never thought he would do ....he hit me!
I could feel the blood rushing to my face where George's hand had previously been. I looked at him and saw instant regret in his eyes, "I'm sorry Emmaleigh I didn't mean to do that" he said "no you obviously did or you wouldn't have done it" I shouted and ran out of the room. I called my mum and asked her to come and get me , I didn't tell her why because she wouldn't let me see George ever again and I didn't want that. I ran out of the door and got in the car and went home. I ran into the safety of my room and went over the last ten minutes , I was laying on my bed nearly in tears and I heard my front door open I thought nothing of it until a few minutes later when I heard frantic knocking on my door. I opened it and saw George "I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry" he repeated until I interrupted him "It's fine" I said , it wasn't fine but I didn't want to lose George to an argument. "No it really isn't I should never of done that I'm sorry" he said "you're right you shouldn't have" I said "can you ever forgive me?" He asked "of course"  I said. He smiled the biggest smile is ever seen and he kissed me it was forceful but soft.This one kiss held so much emotion. This one kiss also turned into a make out session. The worst day had turned into one of the best nights.
A/n
Drevigirlxx sorry this was a bit short but I hope you liked it.
I'm going to do loads of preferences later so if you have any ideas comment or message me xx