Numbero Quadtro

The Next day I did my personal hygiene and got dressed and did my makeup. Apparently I was the first one up so I decided to make breakfast for everyone.As I was making breakfast someone snuck up behind me, to be hinest I was about to grab a knife but if the person behind me didnt start talking they would probably be dead."Good Morning" Said JI
"Good Mornin"I said back.
"Why you up so early" he asked.
"I'm not early you just late" I said
Then he took Bacon off my plate when there a whole plate of bacon,so I got mad because had plans for that bacon.
"Why would you do that,when there is a whole plate of bacon over on the counter?"I asked
"Because I wanted some of your bacon."he retorted back .
There was a reason that I made them plates of Pancake Bacon and eggs,SO YOU CAN HAVE YOUR OWN NOT FOR YOU TO TAKE SOME OFF OF MINE THAT'S NOT COOL,I HAD PLANS FOR THAT BACON." I exclaimed.
He laughed and then tried to hand it back.I took it back but I broke of the half that he touched and threw at him.Soon after everyone came down and started to eat and get ready for my dad to come.After that the bus soon came and it took us to the cascade the roller rink that was in the movie ATL and my dad told them the assignment was to Rep your City. We were all roller skating while listening to the beat my dad had put together for them.I was kinda showing off a bit,considering I go roller skating alot back in New York. After we were done my dad said to stay back with him. So me and him go to my favorite place in ATL it was The Optimist ,it's a seafood restaurant.I ordered a lobster Cobb salad.
"So What's been happening in the house so far" my dad asked.
"Well everything is okay I guess but there is alittle bit tension that happens to be because of JaylaMarie's rap from last week and you some people didn't take so well." I said anwsering his question while eating my salad.
I didn't tell him what happened between me and JI because like, why would and tell and that and get in trouble.
"So you think this season will be better than last season." he asked.
"Yeah because in my opinion all of them are better than last season,but they have similarities to people from last season,Mani remind me of Lil Niqo because of his chill vibe and JaylaMarie remind me of Poopy because evn though she younger she's trying to keep up with the the others.Prince is like Lyric because he quiet and very lyrical but he has something different."
"So who you think gonna win?" he asked.
"That ain't my decision." I said.
So after that we were talking about family life and I told him about how I wanted to be a musical engineer and he said he would like me to come to the studio and show him what I know.After all the fun with my dad he finally took me back to the house.When I got to the house I put my leftovers in the fridge and change into some sweats

I decided to chill back a little bit so I decide to get on the computer and mess around with the beat maker

I decided to chill back a little bit so I decide to get on the computer and mess around with the beat maker.I did that for a few hours but then I ended up falling asleep.
~Next Day~
I woke to someone shaking me awake and it was LilKey
"Why are you sleeping on the computer?" he asked.
"I fell asleep making beats"
"Can I hear some?"
Yeah sure let me call everyone in here so they can hear then beat."(mix is up top)
"HEEYY YOU GUTS COME IN THE COMPUTER AREA I WANT TOU HEAR THIS."I said loud enough so everyone can here.
"Hey sao a made a beat and I want y'all to hear it."Everyone was saying cool and let's get it,so I played the track.
~listen to the track~
So after everyone was telling me I did good and stuff.I decided to get and take a shower and get dressed because we will be going to the studio soon after I finished all mt hygiene I got dressed

I decided to get and take a shower and get dressed because we will be going to the studio soon after I finished all mt hygiene I got dressed

So when we got to the studio we all saw Monica and was very extcited because she is one of my favorite female artist fdom the 90's. So JI and JaylaMarie got to do there raps in front of Monica and JI did good but JaylaMarie slipped up,it was probably because she was nervous but she has to understand that these are the type of people she will be working with and she did just get her lyrics today from her writers so I understand.So everyone was going out except for me because my dad said I could help witht the criticism on there raps and help out with the editing and things like that. First up was LilKey and I liked his rap and he gave very good incite on his city and the way he was feeling music was very good.After was Mani and Mani did good he sort of sound like snoop on the mic but it was cool I liked the sound.Then it was JaylaMarie's turn and she kept on fumbling so I tried to calm her down because it seemed like she was rushing through it and that aint what tou suppose to do.
"Aye Jayla you need to chill out you need to stop rushing the beat." After that it took her to many times to get it right she didn't have the flow so she didn't record.Then it was JI and as soon as he was done I called him out of the booth.
"Say your rap out here right now."I said
He said his rap and then I listen to track there were two different people saying the same rap.
"That's not you,That's someone saying your words and makimg them seem like they are shy,that's not you the way you just did it the is The Prince of New York" i said to him.My father said some stuff to because he agreed with me.So we told him to go back in the studio and record it the right way.After that it was Nia Kay and I didn't understand it at all her rap didn't match the assignment.
So after that we all went home and got ready for hit list,Lil Key ended up being First Mani in second Nia Kay in Fourth and JaylaMarie in Fifth.