Choose your own

Choose your own!

This story allows you to control the story how you want

You wake up in a room it's not very big,yellow wallpaper has just fallen on you "you're thinking how am I here,what happened,where am I".

You hear footsteps coming from behind the door,what do you do?

1.wait and see who it is and what they or he will do to you?

2.try and get out the window?

If you try to get through the window scroll down to 8,if you are going to wait and see scroll down to 5.

1.He says "the trial for your theft" you are thinking "what theft I didn't commit theft" what do you do 1.tell him you didn't commit theft or 2.punch him in the face and run past him.if one Scroll down to 4 if 2 scroll down to 2.

2.you punch him,run outside,into the road and get hit by a car,you are in hospital,the man is there ,you are thinking"what is he doing here?"

3.you just make it,the man sees you and comes after you.what do you do

A.climb down fire escape or B.let him catch you.if A scroll down to 10.if B scroll down to nine.

4.you tell him you didn't commit theft he says "shut up we will talk about this later".What do you do 1.say no I won't or 2.wait and see.If 1. Scroll down to 23 or if 2.scroll down to 12.

5.You wait and see,slowly the creaky door opens "creak"creak"

A very hairy man walks in he says "right your trial starts tomorrow,your thinking what trial,what do you do 1.do you have the cheek to ask him"what trial" or 2.just wait and see.If you have the cheek to ask him what trial scroll up to 1.,if you wait and see scroll down to 7.

6.you jump ,hit the ground and

die.goodbye.

The end.please try again.

7.you wait and see,the man is knocking loudly at your door " Oi wake up"time for your trial.You go to your trial get a life sentence.

The end.please try again

8.you try the window,luckily you manage to jam it open,what do you do 1.jump and hope to survive or 2.have a run up and jump to the next building roof top.if you choose 1 scroll up to 6.,if you choose 2. Scroll up to 3.

9.He catches you the next thing you know you are back in your room.He has locked the window and the door.

You get the trial get a life sentence the end ,please try again.

10.you are hurrying down the fire escape you slip,but luckily you get your grip again.he is above you .what do you do?1.sneak off to one side or 2.jump of the ladder.If 1.scroll down to 11. If 2.scroll down to 29.

11.You sneak off to one side,luckily he doesn't see you he scurries down the ladder.What do you do A.jump on him or B.climb back up the ladder.

If A.scroll down to 18.If B. scroll down to 15.

To be continued...

Let me know what you think of it