Page 2: Toriel. And meeting Sans

My P.O.V
(FYI this video is not me. I just put that there for fun :) I've woken up in a bunch of flowers. I looked up and saw the sky.
"Hello?!". I shouted until I saw. A. Talking. Flower. I was in peril on the inside but I stayed calm.
"Hello I'm Flowey! Flowey the flower!". It said.
"You must be new to the underground! Well I- AHHHH!!!!!". Then Flowey just burned in seconds.
"Finally Flowey won't speak more....!" Said a female voice. A goat monster came up to me and I crawled back
"Don't be afraid my child, my name is Toriel. Care taker of the ruins.". She said.
"U-Umm...my name is....Opal". I said. She nodded and walked with me then she told me her story.
~time skip~
We were at her home without solving the puzzles. In front of the door I saw a tree. Really nice but an unusual home. Inside was really beautiful, it had a peachy color.
"What would you like Opal? Cinnamon bun or butterscotch pie?". She said. I said cinnamon bun because it's my favorite. On the left or...the right side there was a hallway. She told me I have a room around there so I went inside and there was white walls and black ceilings and a minty blue floor now it's attach to a carpet. I saw a mirror and I saw myself. My clothes were ripped and I opened my backpack and took out the same clothes and changed into them. Then I smell something burning
"I'll fix it!". Toriel said. Then I sneakily went into toriel's room and nothing I could find.
~at night~
I was sleeping in my new room then I woke up from a small nightmare. I got up and changed into my clothes. Then what I did notice was downstairs. I went downstairs and saw more of the ruins, it was....unexpected. It was a long walk then I saw a huge door, I grabbed my backpack and tried to opened the door. I pushed it a little more and I tried to fit through that door and I did. It was freaking cold and I didn't even bring my jacket. But I was wearing my boots. I was wearing black ripped jeans too, and that same shirt I wore before. I was really hungry then I grabbed an apple out of my backpack and eating it while I was walking. I saw a small gate and walked through it. But before I went through I turned around and saw a stranger in front of ME!! I hesitated but I couldn't see who it was. It was a man though. He put his hand out meaning for me to shake his hand. I heard farting noise when I shook his hand.
"Hahaha the old woopie cushion in the hand trick! It's always funny". He said. I'm exactly the same height as him!!!!!! I thought.
"I'm sans. Sans the skeleton". He introduced
"I'm supposed to be on watch out for humans but~ I'm not really into capturing anybody". He said. I didn't even say a single word
"Now my brother papyrus, he's a human hunting fanatic!"
"Heh wow he really must be....awesome". I finally said. FINALLY!!!!
"You can talk? The others can talk a little bit". He said. I said oh. I looked around and saw nobody but him.
"Why don't you come over. You must be starving". Said sans I nodded
"I know a shortcut". We teleported for some reason and saw his home. It's small but perfect. You know....these monsters aren't bad at all.