1 The accident

I can't believe it, I have fans, I have a crowd, I have a story.

6 years earlier

                     "Hurry up honey or we're going to miss our flight," Mamma said. We were finally going home from our trip to New York City. We travel almost every month, going from New Jersey to L.A. But We were finally going back home to Rochester, Minnesota. "Coming mamma!" I said, "I just have to say goodbye to Arron." "Goodbye, Arron," I said sweetly. Arron was the manager of the hotel we stay in each time we come to New York City. "Goodbye Kiddo, now you better her up before your mom gets mad." Arron said handing me a sucker, "Oh, and this should hold you over until you get to the airport." Arron was so sweet, he always had a sucker in his shirt pocket for me."Bye Bye," I said one last time, "I'll see you in a couple months okay?" He nodded his head in approval. I ran to my mamma, suitcase in hand ready for the taxi to pick us up.

                    "Where to?" said the taxi driver. "The airport please," my mamma said. I was so excited to see all my friends again I could hardly relax.

I can't wait to see my friends again

I miss them

They miss me

La La De Da

             I sang, I loved to sing, to belt my heart out where ever I am. Mamma says I am going to become an Artist when I'm older but I don't think she understands that Artists draw and not sing.

             That was the last song I every sang. On our way to the airport, my mamma and I were in a terrible accident on the busy streets of New York City. To this day I am a mute, the accident caused something to happen to my lungs. But tomorrow we will know if these 6 years of hospital trips have been a waste of time, or a miracle.