3 What now?

No no this can't be happening, this is all just a crazy dream. This isn't real, I am okay, just asleep. But I wasn't asleep, I was wide awake and this was real. "I know this is a lot to take in but we can do this together. We have people here who can teach you the basic hand signs." "But I don't want to learn sign language I want to speak!" I tried to say. Then out of nowhere, black spots started to cover my vision. "She's going to pass out!" yelled Sarah. I didn't know what was happening, the last thing I remember is plunging into complete darkness.

                   I am floating, I am in space where no one can here me scream, at least that's what my friend Nicole says. She told me when your in space you can't here anything, and no one can hear you. No one can ear me, I can yell all I want but no one will hear me. "Katelyn? Katelyn, are you okay?" I heard my dad say. "You passed out when you heard the news." daddy's eyes started to well up with tears, I saw a single tear fall down his cheek before I started to cry with him. I tried to hold them back, be daddy's little trooper like I always am but I couldn't hold back the tears. I leaned into his arms and we cried for hours until we didn't have any tears left.