i win//smut

hello beautiful ppl!!!!! so a lot of people really like my smut (y'all wild ;)) sooooo i wrote another one! i personally don't think it was as good as the first but i didn't have any good ideas of things to write so i just wrote about the first idea that came to mind (spoiler;; who doesn't love bjs??!1!)

it started as just hormonal teenagers fooling around; you know, making sexual references, brushing arms in the halls of the prison, sometimes even kissing. but lately, Carl has been going out of his way to tease you. sometimes he would snake a hand up your shorts at the dinner table and play with the hem of your underwear. or maybe he would hug you from behind and then proceed to lift his hands up your shirt.

it seems like he doesn't even think of the consequences. what if someone had found us like that? it's a big prison but word travels quickly around here, and you would never hear the end of it.

but today, you were going to get revenge, and you would make sure it was worse than all of his teasing combined.

you make your way outside, where most people generally were and where you assumed Carl was. but as you scanned the area, he was nowhere in site.

"hey, y/n, looking for somebody?" Rick approached you with a friendly smile. "because if you're free, i could sure use some extra hands tending to the garden." he wiped his sweat stained forehead.

"i would love to help, but i'm actually looking for carl. have you seen him?" you asked politely.

"oh, i think i saw him go into the library not too long ago. hey, if you do find him, could you tell him i need his help with this?" he gave a throaty laugh, "i'm still new to all this gardening junk."

you gave an approving nod and headed towards the library entrance. if he was in here, Rick would be coming to find him not too long after. this would have to be fast.

pretending to look at books, you peered through empty slots in the bookcases. and of course, there he was, alone in the corner of the library with a stack of comics that he's probably already read.

you plop down next to him and try to act interested in what he's reading. ( im sorry but this is me @ everyone lmao )

"how many times have you read this one, grimes?" you ask with a playful giggle.

he laughs back, setting the comic down on the concrete floor. "not sure at this point, but it's damn good, i'll tell you that."

"so what brings you here, y/n? couldn't get enough teasing so you came for the real thing?" he looks at me with a sly smirk.

"something like that." i smiled, knowing he had no idea what i was planning. carl gave me a confused look, but seemed to brush it off.

"except it's going to be the other way around today." you said in your best seductive tone.

you placed your petite hand on his crotch, applying pressure and rubbing agonizingly  slow. carl was clearly not expecting this, as he threw his hands back to give you a wider range of movement.

"w-what are you..?" carl stuttered but couldn't get the words out.

you laughed jokingly. "aw, that's cute. you can't even muster up the words and i've barely even started yet."

"y/n.."

"don't worry about anything right now, carl. just sit back and enjoy." unbuckling his pants, you proceeded to help him wiggle out of his underwear.

you wrapped your hands around his already hard length and began to stroke slowly and affectionately, while carl could only stare down in pure bliss.

moving your hands up, you used your thumb to stroke the head, going over and over with care.

"does it feel good, baby?" you asked alluringly.

"god, y/n, y-yes.." he could barely stifle back his moans.

a sly smirk spread across your face as you gathered all your hair into your fist. "hold my hair."

carl gave you a confused look, but grabbed your hair and watched as you lowered your face down to his shaft.

"oh my g-god, y/n, i'm so close. please, don't s-stop." he moaned, pushing my head further down onto him.

but just then, there was a knock at the library door.

"carl? are you in there? i could really use some help with the garden!" it was rick, looks like he had found us.

i pulled away quickly, not letting him finish.

"what the hell, y/n, you can't just leave me like this! i have to go and garden with my dad, do you know how awkward it will be if he notices this?" carl rants.

i just shrug. "i guess i win."

i feel like it got super sloppy near the end nd i'm so sorry about that but by that point i really just wasn't feeling it anymore ;;; but the rest was too good not to share!!! also i need to work on my dialogue haha. writing suggestions and story ideas are appreciated! i love you all so so much
-a