sex in the office

Jalia pov°

"Mr.broadnax"

Rodriquez jacquees broadnax is my boss that I worked for 2 years. I've always knew he had a thing for me. The way he smiles and looks at me in meetings. The way he hugs and talks to me, im not gonna lie I have a thing for him too. I just don't know how to show it without being thirsty.

"Call me jacquees." he said as he kissed me passionately and cancelled my panties

I sighed deeply "This is wrong, your my boss...and you have a wife"

"So?"

"Don't you love her?"

"Not as much as I love you, I know you feel the same way towards me."

I gave him that guilty look as he walked over to the file cabnet and grabed two condoms he walked over and spread my legs open.

"I feel the same way too."

He smiled at me and rubbed my clit in circles. I moan in pleasure while he unbuckles his pants, takes off his boxers and out comes "little que" he ripped open the condom and slit it on his little friend slowly. He took my skirt off, ripped open my shirt, picked me up and leaned me against the wall. "You sure you wanna do this jacquees?" he looks at me with those big brown eyes "positive" he puts both of my legs behind my head...yea im flexible, and slides little que inside slowly. It hurt so bad it had me crying, he slid out and said "shhh don't cry babygirl its gonna hurt at first but once you get use to it its gonna feel good." He kissed my tears slid back in and took it slow. From time to time it felt good, I told him to go faster and he obeyed my orders. He moved my legs from behind my head pushed the papers of the desk bend me over doggy style and slid it in rough, he took off the condom and whipped me raw then it hit me...

"Jacquees is the door locked?"

"Yea I locked it...why?"

"What if someone bust in? Go check again."

He sighs frustratingly and checks the door and walks back over to me

"There its locked can you stop worrying about everything? Daddy got you...now get over here."

I walk over to him siting in the chair

"Bend down for me babe."

I grabbed little que and said "mami got you"

"Ooo thats what I like!"

I bent down on my knees and sucked off of him I look up at him and seen he rolled his eyes in the back of his head.

Jacquees°

"Atta girl go down some more"

I grabbed a handfull of her hair and pushed her head down more making her choke on it. I came in her mouth and she spit half of it out, I grabbed her by her neck and told her to swallow it. She did what she was told I picked her up putting her body on my shoulders threw her on my business sofa and fucked her in the front. She moaned and threw her head back making her titties jump up and down, I bend down and started sucking on them. She put her fingers on my back dimples and dug her nails in my skin causing me to thrust 10× worst. She pulled on my dreads screaming my name so loud the other co-workers could hear it.

"Jacquees im-im-im gonna cum-" she cums all over my dick

"Clean that up." she sucks her juices off my little friend and we both put back on our clothes.

Jalia°

Man that sex was good. Its was tume for us to go so we quickly put back on our clothes.

Jacquees: Imma get a divorce

Me: why?

Jacquees: she don't love me anyway

Me: oh ok...did you have fun?

Jacquees: hell yea *puts belt on* now clean up this mess.

I look around the office to see broken condoms and my juices every where

5 min later.....

Jacquees: lemme come over to your crib...round 2?

I smiled and said "lets go"

Part 2?!

Vote.share.add to your reading list