Amy POV

I never wanted this to happen but it did.I can't change what happened.I thought my dad loved me,but i found out recently that he doesn't.He buys me everythng cos he so rich.But one thing i have learnt is money cant buy everything.It's a valuable lesson to be learnt.When my mum was alive my dad use to make it out like he loved me.Now i don't know if he really did,or he's just being like this like someone is controlling him.

I just turned 18 when my mum passed away.She loved me and dad so much,I was her only child,it was unexpected.She was fit and healthy nothing was wrong with her.Suddenly one day when I came back from school dad told me that mum had gone to a long sleep.Earlier that day,mum went for a lie down but she didn't return for over an hour.One of the servants came running down to tell dad,by the time mum had reached the hospital it was too too late.

......anyway forget that now.I have got college starting tomorrow and I need to have a fresh start,so it's the right time to make a new begiining.I'm going to erase my dad out of my life for a while,so he can't hurt me anymore.let him do what he wants to do for a while and then when I've recovrered I'll check on him and what he really is up to.