Not Coming Home (yaoi)+(neko)

Its cold...am i dead or alive...i blinked..dammit...im alive.I wobbled to the door and opened it getting out of the cold dark. Another dimension swirling with so many different colors...im frightened but go in anyway."Wooooaaahhh!!"suddenly im falling with nothing to grab on."Help me!!!".........."ok" out of no where i ended up on the floor i sorta hit it hard but got up and started rubbing my head "who.....who said that?" i turned around and there was a red head he frightened me.I looked around "Theres no....scenery..at all...just colors.." My ears suddenly popped up and came out.The red head guy with dark brown eyes looked at me and ran over "Oh MY GOODNESS!!!" he touched my ears and rubbed my tail "UR SO CUTE" Next another person showed up she was soo adorable.She walked over and said "Hello" What haha nvm thats a boy...but that looks like a girl."Oi...im a neko too you see?!" The pink haired and green eyed boy popped his ears out too."Really?" i touched his ears and tugged on his tail to see if it was real he started to whine alittle."oh,sorry" "its fine...but who are you?"i looked at my hands "i dont exactly know...."the red haired guy stared longer than he needed too "what the hell are u staring?"he looked away sorta blushing "nothing....well follow me you two i know how to get outta here" before he grabbed the doorknob i think either wolf or dog ears ears popped up yea i guess a dog. I walked in a room full of ...neko's i guess they were all boys..thats sorta creepy.i started playing with my fingers..i do that when im nervous."Whats wrong you look pale"the pink haired boy said "n-nothing"he jumped infront of my face "I FORGOT?!? i never introduced myself (he cleared his throat) Im Nagisa orburka!!nice to meet you!" he shook my hand.

"GOD!! its hot!" nagisa whined i sunk in more before he wanted to talk to me again.Not to get me wrong but.....he talks alot.He swam over to me "Are you okay?" i sat up "yea....fine" he put both arms around my neck and got close "Are you sad cause you cant...remember anything?"suddenly i looked at the position we were in.His chest on mine his arm are wrapped around my neck and his ass perked up in the air my face got hot. "Are you?" he questioned again "Yea..you could say that" if he got any closer i swear we'll end up kissing."Whacha guys Doin?" a big splashed came this way..oh great-Te-O- here he comes..full speed."Cannonball"he jumped on me and nagisa "Ow you doof!" i said " this is a bath not a pool dumbass" i sunk under "yea but its big thou"he said innocently."Wow dog boy over here is in the kittys pool haha!" i turned around to see naked dog people...wth im guessing...there gonna ju-SPLASH! yup.They swam over to were all three of us were.Its about seven of them too."yo dog boy" "The name is colin"he said flatly."So ur name is colin?" he turned around smiled and nodded then turned back around and continued talking.How come all the dog are bigger or taller and the cats smaller and more...fragile lookin?I got interrupted by nagisa clinging onto my body trembling some."Whats wrong" nagisa pointed to colin who was now argueing with them well..one against seven not fair.I swam infront of them and colin was about to through a punch at the guy but i cought it perfectly "theres no harm being done over here right?" i looked down and waited for and answer "No..."said colin "No..whatever" the second guy said well he went back to the dogs doors...for some reason there really big doors for dogs only i guess with a big DOGS sign. The cats doors are big too. Colin stared at me "thanks goodnight nagisa goodnight kitty" With that,he gave me a kiss on my cheek and went on the dogs side and shut the big wide doors."Your awesome!" nagisa said clinging to me again.When i got out nagisa started to blush staring..At..Meee..While im Nakedddd!I hurried inside only to see nagisa come in RIGHT after me.Me and nagisa got dressed and he shown me were the rooms were. i said goodnight and he didnt leave yet to go to his room i turned around and stared at him.He was infront of the door looking like he was about to cry "Can i sleep with you..please?"i sat up and rubbed my head "Why?" he started to cry "i d-dont like to sleep alone something b-bad always h-happens to me" he rubbed his eyes violently "What happens?" he cried harder "i-i cant t-tell you that or they'll h-h-hurt me again" i held my. arms out to him "Sure you can sleep with me"he ran into my arms. he's small.We got under the covers..god he's clingy."Goodnight...wait what can i can you by?" i stared at him well i remember two things now my name and age "Takuun miribai."