Chapter 4

(To the front desk we goooo!)

I walk steadily to where colin said to go. I spotted the front desk a mile away. i grabbed my tail and continued walking. When i finally made it to the front desk i  automatically walked past as if i wasn't going there Lol i might have looked sorta crazy though. It was the guy with the red hair colin told me about...he looks like him a lot maybe the hair is longer and he might be a little taller than colin..I'm scared now i sped up a little faster then stood behind the plant LARGE plant muahaha.

Mitsuemo pov

Lalalala~ sniff sniff..hmm someone's in my presences~ I stared down then end of the long colorful halls and saw a kitty "he might have spotted me already...well whatever". i mumbled i closed my eyes for a few and opened them to see the kitty walking way faster then he was before. He turn in then out like a weirdo as if he as avoiding going here....hmm that's weird he sped up more then hid behind the rather large plant and started.....spying on me

Takuun pov

I stared him through the plant...he stared back. This is a staring contest. I didn't look at yet and got lower and noticed he looked away.

"...hmm?" its nagisa he must be looking for me. Just when i was about to get up mitsuemo called out "Oii nagisa thats cold~come here now" nagisa looked down and walked over slowly "look up sweetie" he lifted his head and tears swelled in his eyes "Hey you haven't visited my room in days whats up with you were have you been (grin) sleeping then?" nagisa didn't answer "hello i asked you a fucking question ANSWER!" he opened his mouth then closed it "You have one more chance answer!" he hesitated "...takuuns..room..Please don't hurt him!!" he muttered

Suddenly there was so much rage in his face he got up and grabbed him and threw him to the ground "ah!" mitsuemo grabbed his wrist and lifted him up just before he could do anything else i carelessly ran out "Stop!" they looked shocked he threw down nagisa and walked over to me im frightened "Oi do you know who takuun is?" im scared "yes-s that's m-me" he had a blank expression and looked over to nagisa "Nagisa get over here now" he pointed to the spot. He walked over shaking "y-yes" "kiss me" he got on his tippy toes and mitesumo still had to bend down he kiss deeply but you can tell nagisa wasn't kissing back. i looked away ew why is he doing this i don't having any feelings for nagisa anyways. After a few minutes i looked back and nagisa was panting "ja ney"he turned around and started walking and put his hand up to show he was waving i guess.

I looked at nagisa who was now crying hysterically out loud "whats wrong?" i hugged him "He w-wants m-me to come t-to *hiccup* his r-room to-tonight *hiccup* and i d-d-ont e-even *hiccup* li-like him" he cried even more hysterically and louder into my shoulder well since we are the same height after all he hugged back tightly still hiccuping "i l-like *hiccup* y-you takuun *hiccup*" my eyes widened "What?!?" he looked up "i said *hiccup* i love you"he muttered and fell asleep...standing.

I guess that trip will be another day ill go explain to Colin and bring him to his bed...