Chapter 3

I hear the doorbell ring. MARK!! I rush to the front door, take a deep breath to keep my cool, and answer it.
"hey! you ready?" he says, looking at me with a you're beautiful look.
"yeah, let's go!" I say and walk out the door. we drive to an open park, not a lot of trees and not much city light either. we get ontop of his car and lay a blanket down. we eat and talk for a while before we chilled and watched the sunset. when I say chilled I mean calmed down, not the other thing you weirdos.
"it's beautiful isnt it?" Mark says, I nod. I almost fall asleep before I feel Mark putting his arm around me and pulling close, I wound up falling asleep on his chest and he woke me up telling me it was time to go home.

I immediately went to bed when I got home. I had a dream that night, it was about Caleb.

we were sitting on a bridge over a river or lake, talking. about nothing specifically, I told him about the vlogs since he passed, I talked about Highschool and public school. I talked about Mark and all the new friends I've made. Caleb told me about heaven and that the rainbow bridge has 24 hours for visiting. he told me about how David was doing and what death felt like. he told me that he was watching over me and making sure nothing was happening to me. he told me that he asked God to have Mark greet me. then he got up and jumped off the bridge, I just sat there. he never came back up out of the water, he disappeared. then a storm came along and I stood up. it started pouring and then I woke up by the sound of my alarm clock. what's this dream mean??