No Regrets

Damon Salvatore Fan-Fiction

Damon has "No Regrets" for his love of his brothers girlfriend.

Will he hurt anyone in the process?

Will Elena love him too?

Will Damon get what he wants?

You already know who I am, otherwise you wouldn't be reading this, plus the tittle is a BIG give away. So I don't think its necessary for an introduction. Do you? No, glad we're on the same wave length.

Anyway I'm not going to do a "Dear Diary" thing, that's Stefan's job. All them boring words and Blah, Blah, Blah. If you wanted that, then your clearly reading the wrong story. Go read Stefan Salvatore's Diary. I'm sure he won't  mind you reading his soul seeking and inner thoughts about being haunted by his depraved brother.

I don't haunt him, I just blame him; there's an obvious difference might I add. Well it's not exactly rocket science is it? He deserves it! You know who. I mean  what I'm talking about right. The blood slut: Katherine.

If you didn't know that then you should stop reading, right now. Or go read Stefan's diary, only girls write diary's- I always knew there was something odd about Stefan! I can't believe it took me this long to figure out that Stefan is a girl.

Anyway let's get to the point. He stole my girl, now I want his. Little something I like to call "The Eternal Stud Salvatore Revenge" Or ESSR for short.