Chapter 4: ????????

As soon as they all walked in, the boys were bombarded with people congratulating them on such a good show. The girls managed to slip away and get both themselves and the boys a drink. They went and sat down at a table and waited for the boys. They were chatting when Dougie came up behind Jade and kissed her neck. Jade stood up and hugged him while Tom, Danny and Harry were making their way over to them. Danny kissed Niomi on the cheek and said thanks for the beer and tom went and sat next to Flora. Before Harry could take a seat, Dougie grabbed his arm and gave him a look. They excused themselves then left the room.

They walked back down the stairs so they could hear each other without the music interrupting.

“What is it Doug?” Harry asked as he sat down on the third step.

“Harry…”He started. “Do you remember Danny’s Ex, Lucy?”

Harry’s looked understandably confused. “Yeh. Why?”

“Do you remember how he used to act happy around her but always come home feeling crappy?”

“Yes Dougie but why are you asking?” Harry asked, really confused.

“Well… Danny is genuinely happy with Niomi. I’ve never seen anyone that’s a better match for him. He deserves to be happy Harry.” Dougie said, sounding slightly controlling.

“Yes Dougie but why are you Telling me this?” He asked, sounding slightly annoyed now.

“Come on mate! It’s really obvious that you like her!” Dougie finally said. Harry looked shocked. Yes, he liked her but he didn’t think it was obvious enough that someone would find out.

“What?! No. Course I don’t Dougie!” Harry lied. He told Dougie everything. Everything except this. Danny was like a brother to him and he knew he couldn’t be selfish and tell anyone about him liking Niomi.

“Whatever Harry but please don’t do anything to Danny. He’s happy for once. Let him be.” Dougie sighed then stood up to go back to the party. Harry stayed on the stairs for a few minutes extra. Liking Niomi means nothing. If she liked him back, why would she be with Danny? He knew he didn’t have a chance against him. He stood up and reluctantly dragged himself back up the stairs and into the party.

When he arrived back, Dougie and Jade were dancing together while Tom and Faith were sitting at the table talking. “Where are Danny and Niomi?” He thought. Then he noticed Danny setting up his decks with Niomi helping him.

“Why wouldn’t she like Danny?” He thought. “He can DJ, play bass, guitar and keyboard. He can record and produce music, write and sing songs. And Me? I Can Play Drums.” He went over to the table and sat opposite Tom.

“What’s up dude?” Tom asked. Harry denied anything being wrong and Tom could tell he was lying but decided to leave it, at least until another time. That’s when Danny’s voice came over the speakers.

“Hey Guys! D-Dawg here with special guest, Bassline Bitch!” then he pressed play and out came Metallica mixed with Queen which somehow worked well together. Danny was showing Niomi what to do and she couldn’t do it all so when she got something wrong, she just gave Danny her best puppy dog eyes and he just laughed. Harry was watching all this from the table and couldn’t take it. He told Tom to tell the guys he had felt ill so went home. And with that, he left.