who || draco malfoy

WHO || DRACO MALFOY
0

"who am i?" she asked, lifting her head from where it was rested against the brick wall. her tears had stopped. she was still gasping for breath, but she had calmed down a lot.

"uh.. blimey... we dunno, miss. we just found ya' sitting here after this kind lady 'ere saw you." the officer said. he was crouched down to her level, trying not to frighten her anymore.

"will you help me?" she didn't even know her own name, let alone where she lived or how old she was. she was scared, to say the least.

"o' course, miss. is there anyone you'd like to call?" the officer questioned. he glanced over at the woman who had found her. she was talking to the officer's partner, who stood nodding and taking notes.

a small crowd of people had gathered around her, all chattering amongst themselves, all wondering what was going on.

"i can't remember; i can't remember anything. where am i?" she stood up slowly, stumbling slightly but the officer caught her.

"miss, you're on kings cross station. ya' know? london?" he helped steady herself before she gasped tripped back a little and he exclaimed, "woah!"

"what platform?" she was rapidly glancing around, trying to find any numbers written on any wall.

"pardon?" confused, the officer looked at the girl's face.

"what bloody platform are we on?!" she yelled, making the officer flinch, slowly releasing her arm he was steadying her with.

"uh..uh.. we're currently between platform 8 'nd 9!" he said almost urgently not understanding why she needed to know this.

before she knew what she was doing, the name-less girl had called out a name that she didn't even recognise, but it was still oddly familiar.

"harry!" she had yelled, a few of the people had glanced at each other, others just given her a funny look. some had even scurried away, as fast as they could.