New boyfriend and unpleasent surprise

Hey guys. So my mom is having surgery next week and she might not make it and I'm really depressed right now so bare with me please.
We are about to head to the car when I get a phone call from my mom
A= Alex.    M=mom
A-hey mom what's up?
M-hey sweetie.... You might need to sit down for this...
A-okay? Mom what's wrong?
I say walking to the car and get in sitting down and start bouncing my leg.
M- sweetie...... How do I say this.... Well, I'm having surgery next week and I might not make it. I didn't have the heart to tell you until now but you aren't home.
A-oh....... Alright..... I guess..... I'll see you when I get home then......
I say as I hang up the phone and drop it in my lap. (This is actually how she told me. I was at my now ex boyfriends place when she told me) I bury my head in my hand and silently let tears fall. I feel someone sit next to me and look to see Caleb with a smile on his face but that soon disappears when he sees my tears. "Baby what's wrong? What happened?" " it's my mom.... She's having surgery next week and she said she might not make it. Caleb I don't know what to do!" I said as I buried my face in my hands again. He pulls my into his lap and I wrap my arms around his neck and start bawling. "Awe sweetie everything's gonna be okay." Said Katie as she pulled out the camera probably to start vlogging. I quieted my cries so she could start the vlog. Caleb rubbed my back and whispered calming things in my ear. " hey guys! So look who's back! And look who also is with us!" She said turning the camera to Caleb and I. I covered my face with my hands. "Katie! What are you doing I'm a mess!" I said peeking through my fingers. " so you guys are probably wondering why Alex is in my lap. Well.........SHES MY GIRLFRIEND (forgot to mention that Alex was in the vlogs during Vidcon) and she just found out some VERY personal information. And we'd like to keep it that way." "Anyway...... So we just went to the airport to pick Alex up and now we are heading home. See you guys later!" Katie turns off the camera and I start crying again.
When we get back to their place I get out of the car and fall to the ground and start punching it." Why God?? First me now mom?! Why did you have to curse my family for huh?! Tell me!!" I screamed in anger and sadness. I felt someone grab my fists. "Alex! I need you to calm down." I stopped and looked at Caleb. " why Caleb?! My mom is the only family I have left! I have no one if she doesn't make it!" I said burying my face in his chest. Caleb picked me up and took me inside seething me on the couch and went to leave but I caught his wrist. "D-don't leave me. Please..." He didn't respond but laid next to me on the couch and I cuddled closer to him. " MOMMY! Can you get us a blanket?!" Shouted Caleb and I winced. " sorry" he said kissing my temple. " on it!" Shouted Katie. A few minutes later Katie came in filming with a blanket and the camera in hand. "Here you go Caleb. Do you guys want anything to eat?" Caleb looked at me and I shook my head. " no thanks mommy." Katie handed the tv remote to Caleb as Annie came down the hall on her hover board doing a musical.ly. Caleb turned on YouTube and looked at me. " anything specific you want to watch?" " can we watch old Bratayley videos please?" I looked at him like an abandoned child. "Of course. Anything for my princess" I laid my head on his shoulder when Katie walked around the couch. " and what are these to lovebirds doing?" " watching old Bratayley videos. Today is 'whatever Alex wants to do, I'll do it with her.' Day." "Awwwee" said Katie and went over to the kitchen where Hayley was playing with piper and Winnie. (Gigi(?) isnt in this story bc they got her after Caleb passed away). 'She messed with the wrong person! Week 114.6' was playing when I felt my eyes get heavy and I soon fell asleep.
Caleb's POV~
I was watching the video when I felt the weight on my shoulder get heavy. I look over to see Alex asleep. I smile and turn off the video and get on my phone. Mommy comes in and smiles. " she was that tired huh?" "Mommy I'm worried about Alex. I hate seeing her like this. It breaks my heart. And I can't do anything." "Well, I'll talk about it with daddy later." She said pulling out the camera and turned it on. "Hey guys! Look what I found!" Whispered mommy into the camera before turning towards Alex and I. " hey guys" I say in a normal voice when I felt Alex stir beside me and cuddle up against me. "So Alex and I were just watching videos when this sleepyhead fell asleep on me in the middle of a video. And so here we are now." I whispered putting my phone down and looked at the camera. "Alright. Well, I'm gonna go make lunch so see you guys later" said mommy before she turned off the camera and went to the kitchen and started lunch. I felt Alex stir and looked to see her waking up. Man was she beautiful. How did I get so lucky? " good morning beautiful~" I said as she looked at me giving a closed eye smile. "Sorry I fell asleep. Guess the crying caught up to me."
To be continued...