Chapter One

Hey guys! Thanks for reading (lmfao talks to self) I'm Renee and I write a lot. Be active and I'll check out your stories as well! Thanks! Enjoy!

Taylor has blue eyes and long brown hair. She's 5'9 and lives in Southfield Michigan.

(A/N: I'm gonna say Eric lives there because I'm not sure where he does. If you know let me know thank you!)

(Taylor's pov)

"I prevail I prevail I prevail I prevail I prevail." We all started chanting at 8:59pm waiting for them. I'm here alone. Well not really an old friend is here but not with me. I came alone. I love this band but know one I know loves it so I'm here alone.

A minute later we hear

"Do what your fucking told!" Then there was a short pause and we here "Boston! What the fuck is up!" And scars start to play. We're not even a minute in and I already love it!

"This song goes out to all the fucking rapist and pedophiles. You all will burn in hell!" Eric yells. I scream. That hit me hard. I was raped before so this song is close to my heart. "This song is called face your demons!" He screams.

Near the end of the show he leans out in the crowed and grabs my hand. I hold his hand and we sing together making eye contact.

"You don't know what is going to happen. Stay strong! Your life's worth more than you know." We sing to each other. He smiles then winks at me and I die inside.

After the show I get in line to meet them and I'm the last one.

After about 30minutes of waiting I get up there.

"Can I buy a poster first?" I ask them. The nod and talk to me as I grab them.

"What's with the X's? You're under 21."

"No. They thought I was but I went to buy a drink and the bar told me no but I tried to show them my ID and they told me no again and I was sober and pissed."

"Haha how are you getting home?" Eric asks me.

"The train and then my truck." I say to Eric.

"You drive a truck?" Lee says.

"Just because I'm skinny and going to a metal concert doesn't mean I can't drive a blue truck on 38in wheels thank you very much!" I say to lee in a jokingly mean way. He laughs and smiles at me. "So where's Brian?" I ask them.

"We made him to clean up." Eric says to me. I smile at him and he smiles back.

"His ass should be out here." I laugh. They laugh with me.

"You want a photo?" Lee ask.

"I would. Can you take- fuck!" I say. Then all laugh but this wasn't funny.

"What's wrong?" Dylan asks me.

"The trains are down so basically I'm fucked!" I yell. I hand the guy my phone and he takes the photo. I thank him and the boys and head for the door.

"Wait!" Eric says. I stop and turn.

"Let us give you a ride back to your truck."